Stupid enviormentalists have invaded my school! (Post whatever here..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
masterlock_cats.jpg

funny_cat_pictures_05.jpg

Funny_Pictures_11915.jpg

Best thread ever :lol:

Does this mean the "post-anything-here" phase will continue?

150px-TheCrouch.gif

LEGEND!!

http://img371.imageshack.**/img371/9201/n17606363309959114572wk8.jpg

Now I can be part of this truly awesome spectacle.

I prefer this one:

HolyFuckingShit.jpg

^ :lol:

The ferrari's V8 is built to stricter tolerances than any mass produced car. And believe me, it would amaze you how little crap from the engine gets out. The oil is CLEAR! Not yellowy or brown, but as clear as water.

The ferrari's V8 is built to stricter tolerances than any mass produced car. And believe me, it would amaze you how little crap from the engine gets out. The oil is CLEAR! Not yellowy or brown, but as clear as water.

Than it's no good.
It's supposed to kill the planet not heal it.:p

So you mean clean, not efficient.

Emissions, not mpg.

So you mean clean, not efficient.

Emissions, not mpg.

it somehow manages to make decent mileage if you pop it in top gear and pootle around. Needless to say, it's hardly a prius.

It also sounds a hell of a lot better than a Prius pootling around town.

So, assuming this stays unlocked, shall we resume shitbox-posting/hippy-flaming?

Last edited:
^ Something like that. We now return to your normally scheduled posting-anything-and-everything-on-the-internet. *rubs hands, dons gloves, boots, an apron, and grabs an e-shovel* Let's get to it. :wicked:

66vghtw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.