Stupid ricers...

matyas

Car(s)
1981 Mercedes 280SE
I hope this hasn't been posted yet...

http://www.orlandoforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126522

2rh0egk.jpg

I guess some ricers are more idiotic than usual...but this guy is really going to places where no ricer has been...

Last edited:
I read that thread last week. That part is the only good part of the thread, and the rest of the thread is filled with people posting stuff like "owned" or "you are stupid" or "lol"

Yeah, unfortunately. The first couple of posts are still quite funny though :p

Last edited:
Wow, what are the chances the cop posted on those boards too?

I'm all for cops giving breaks, but come on, to a street racer and on an intersection where three girls were previously killed due to street racing?

Funny, but I've seen better. I want another Claw or the guy 'with' the Brabus CLS (It was one of those, wasn't it?)

Still think it's fake, and he didn't get "owned" the cop can't do a damn thing and if the kid gets a lawyer and gets the too low speed dropped he will have the last laugh.

^^ No, what we need is more DEIs.

But this is still funny. I bet he went quite quiet after this. :lol:

Can you post links of those stories?

Is the CLS the one where the guy lied about having a CLS and was caught cause he was using someone elses pics?

Still think it's fake, and he didn't get "owned" the cop can't do a damn thing and if the kid gets a lawyer and gets the too low speed dropped he will have the last laugh.

I don't think he's stupid enough to hire a lawyer for a $200 fine.

But on second thought, these street racers/ricers are always hanging on to their licenses by one or two points, so maybe he will have to get a lawyer.

Why would they throw out his case though unless he can prove he wasn't driving too slow?

P.S. The funniest part of that thread is the OP's sig. Read the one about Type-Rs being like a dream. :lmao:

Why would they throw out his case though unless he can prove he wasn't driving too slow?

The speed limit is wrong, he was 10 under not 15. And the "too slow" tickets are issued for blocking traffic creating a hazard, if he was just coming down from near 100 he wouldn't have been blocking traffic. It would be even easier if the cop estimated the speed and didn't radar him.

:rolleyes:
Dear idiot. The correct thing to do when pulled over is apologize because most of the time, you deserve the ticket. I know that if I get caught I must have because if I can't spot the cop and slow down before I'm caught, I obviously not paying enough attention to safely go that speed.

The speed limit is wrong, he was 10 under not 15. And the "too slow" tickets are issued for blocking traffic creating a hazard, if he was just coming down from near 100 he wouldn't have been blocking traffic. It would be even easier if the cop estimated the speed and didn't radar him.

I assume unlike youtube videos forum posts admitting he was speeding doesn't actually "prove" anything.

No, but it can be used against him in a court of law. He just admitted to two *additional* crimes. :p

No, but it can be used against him in a court of law. He just admitted to two *additional* crimes. :p

How well will the "admissions" hold up i wonder. Couldn't the kid just say he was lying to try and look cool or something

Yah... but to work it that way requires a much more expensive lawyer than the typical "$49 and your ticket goes away" lawyer.

Yah... but to work it that way requires a much more expensive lawyer than the typical "$49 and your ticket goes away" lawyer.

Very true...

Last edited:
:rolleyes:
Dear idiot. The correct thing to do when pulled over is apologize because most of the time, you deserve the ticket. I know that if I get caught I must have because if I can't spot the cop and slow down before I'm caught, I obviously not paying enough attention to safely go that speed.

x2, well said! :)