Stupid Things for sale on EBay

Wow is that a joke?!! :shock: We are witnessing the degredation of human society eh...btw I was listening to the radio yesterday and they said that there is a jar of John Howards 'air' on Ebay aswell...

Be the first to own this jar of Celebrity air, which may contain air molecules that came in direct contact with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt!!

GO OPRAAH!!

Damn 50,000 dollar. I'm gonna let a celeb spit in a jar, let's see how much that will bring up.

STUPID! Nothing more to say about that...

BUba

:wall: why..why..why??? If i was a celebrity, people would jump to buy my empty jar in which there used to be marmalade... ok i m starting at $50... i have also put an autograph...any bidders..

I was like: I've seen much worse before..

until I saw the price!!!! :shock: :bangin:

Jostyrostelli said:
Damn 50,000 dollar. I'm gonna let a celeb spit in a jar, let's see how much that will bring up.

It's on $200.000 now :shock2:

bihus said:
Jostyrostelli said:

It's on $200.000 now :shock2:

wtf $400,000 now!!!

10 mins ago it was still at $50,000

auction will get cancelled, fake bids..

Renesis said:
auction will get cancelled, fake bids..

Yeah, probably... The guy that came up with it must be really pissed. The second time around, it won't fetch the same amount of money.

But ebay has this policy, if you have biddings on your stuff and the person doesnt pay, you have to send them a note via ebay, if they still dont respond then Ebay will pay for you.

They are paying for my speakers too, the bidder didn't pay the 5 euros :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jostyrostelli said:
But ebay has this policy, if you have biddings on your stuff and the person doesnt pay, you have to send them a note via ebay, if they still dont respond then Ebay will pay for you.

They are paying for my speakers too, the bidder didn't pay the 5 euros :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And you get to keep the speakers? That's a nice deal... :mrgreen:

BTW, nice nekkid pics :tease:

Yeah, I can keep the speakers, as far as I know, I should hear from them this week.

But yeah they have all your details, where you live etc, so I think if it's more than a specific amount then they will sue you, so I think that moron who bid 400.000 dollars on that should be in serious problems.

But I'm not exaclty sure if it's really necessary to post all your details to make a bid, seems that that's normal though.

Jostyrostelli said:
Yeah, I can keep the speakers, as far as I know, I should hear from them this week.

But yeah they have all your details, where you live etc, so I think if it's more than a specific amount then they will sue you, so I think that moron who bid 400.000 dollars on that should be in serious problems.

But I'm not exaclty sure if it's really necessary to post all your details to make a bid, seems that that's normal though.

The others who made 200000 bids should be in trouble, too. A lot of people jokes with other people's business.

well that bottle of air and 2 t-shirts are like crazy priced right now, so whats gonna happen when the bid ends at that price, u recon the final bidder will jsut say fuck off and close his ebay account

i think, if ebay wants to be serious, and have the right to sue someone, they also should prohibit stupid auctions like this one