• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Subaru Forester fun chop

cookie720

Car(s)
1974 Leyland Mini, 1963 Morris Mini
i had alot of fun chopping this one, i forgot who but someone wanted me to do one on this forum..sorry i forgot who you were :)

forester25xtoriginal2hq.jpg

forester25xtfinal1mn.jpg

hope you like it mystery person :p :mrgreen:

nice and simple :thumbup: , but maybe you can add a few more modifications ;) dunno what though, but be creative :p

hmm... lemme see what I can make out of it... I'll do it at the end of the week :D , awesome work though cookie :thumbsup:

hmm, dunno, different colour, change mirrors, tint windows, maybe put a diffuser, put maybe some small graphics/sticker/stripe...or sth, i mean dont cover it up in sticker or flames, so dont make a ricerocket out of it, just sth small on the bottom of the door or so, changle lights - either darken them or make them lexus style, make the fuel tank cap a racing one....stuff like that. try and see what fits the car, maybe some of the stuff wont look good. experiment ;)

andy what will you do at the end of the week? i didnt understand your post

pdanev whats a diffuer sorry, and what do you mean by change the petrol tank cap?
and the colour is different and ill leave it that wat thanks....ill so some work now

what colour tint u reckon will look good on that silver paint?
:thumbsup:

I'll do a chop of the forester... I saw one really nice one the othe day... I will try to follow it... diffuser is something that hangs from your bumper and drags on the ground to take out electrostatic charge ;)

ok cool why would i want a diffuser lol theyre retarted :thumbsup:

there are diffusers for the roof as well.. like the Evo FQ400... I'm not sure which one pdanev wanted

diffuser/diffusor (whichever way you prefer to call/spell it) has to do with aerodynamics, and airflow under the car. they are not retarded otherwise racecars wouldnt have them :)

here's an example of an extreme one i made on a car meeting:

in f1 cars:
gray7c-4.jpg

in sports cars:
m3_diffuser2_1.jpg

lol i put a vinyl on it from a pic that was 88 by 110 pixels
anyway turned out ok so heres the edit

forester25xtfinalfinal5ve.jpg

more feedback please

shit sorry pdanev ive seen them i thought it was things that drag across the ground like andy said

lol.... :bangin: , I got confused with that thing.... :lol:... what are the thingys that I described called btw?

^^ np ;)

chop is getting better and better, you could add a bit more color/contrast to the flames, they look a bit desatured or whatever you call it :)

Hehe looks nice, i tried that once with a nissan murano, but i did never finish with that chop. Guess i didn't have enough time of something. Trie to fit an bodykit to the car, if you choose a nice one it could look very cool. By the way,

Ferrari-F430-07-1024.jpg

THAT is what they call a diffusor:)

andyhui01 said:
I'll do a chop of the forester... I saw one really nice one the othe day... I will try to follow it... diffuser is something that hangs from your bumper and drags on the ground to take out electrostatic charge ;)

what ever that is called our car would need it :)
it's giving lots and lots of electrick shocks