• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Submarine

hanasand

Despot
I was recently on a trip in a Norwegian submarine, which was really cool. We were deployed on sea with a smaller boat from a frigate. I managed to take a couple of pics on my way over there...

v_41227.jpg

206652.jpg

dasskummelboot.jpg

^ What they said :thumbsup:

Wow, some really great shots!

I only had tanks to take pictures of, since I wasn't in the navy.
Then again, the Finnish navy doesn't have any cool ships to photograph.. :lol:

jensked said:
How do you get into a military submarine? You go and ask for it?

Look in his sig ;)

Has: I'm looking for some naval wallpapers, have you got a high res of the first and second one I could have by any chance? That's be awsome. Cheers.

I might be able to make a desktop-sized version of the top pic. The others are too grainy..

Thanks for the comments :)

(And yes, as you figured I'm in the Navy that's how. But only for a year, because I have to)

i think it's good they have you go to the army for one year

it's a shame they stopped that over here

many man say thats been the best period of their life
(unlike my dad, who hated it terribly)

That's awesome you're the photographer for the Navy! I would so love to do something like that!

The first picture is truely stunning. Desktop sized pict? Please!

Greatgraddage said:
Has: I'm looking for some naval wallpapers, have you got a high res of the first and second one I could have by any chance? That's be awsome. Cheers.

check out navy websites.. I know the US Navy posts a ton of photography on their site.. as does the USAF.

Yea, got quite a few off there but I'd love more :D It's a good place for wallpapers though. I rotate my wallpaper every time the computer is on, slowly building my collection though I'm VERY picky :D