Unverified Ownership Summer car of 2020, Toyota Soarer 2005

leviathan

Snores like a puppy
DONOR
Car(s)
MX-5 NC, Model 3
Very cool. I must say I'm not a big fan of the exterior - the shape of the rear with the roof up just seems off to me, the slope is too far forward, similar as on some other power hardtops (the NC PRHT comes to mind) vs. soft tops. But the details on the car are exquisit, and I imagine it's an extremely nice place to be in and cruise for long distances. Having the only one in the country also definitely adds a certain flair :)

Seems there’s some that do and some that still don’t. It appears to be really expensive still. Spotty at best, not sure actually.
Starlink, OneWeb and similar constellations will fix that completely once operational. Will take a little while still though.

luokyio

Merc Maniac
Car(s)
Model S, Soarer, Scorpio
Now I got the export certificate, which shows mileage on the two previous inspections. The car has done 1300 km since September 2016. 72600 km then, 25 months later 73400 km, and now just under 74. A bit worryingly low accumulation, I don't think it is good for the car. But anyhow, a complete service is in order anyway. At least all the fluids, filters, cam belt need to be replaced asap.