• Dylan

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

teletubby-warrior

Da Superfan
Children, gather round and listen...

There lives a great man- a man of strong conviction, ultimate understanding, generous compassion, and immaculate conception. I know what you are thinking, and no, I haven't done anything with my hair, but thank you for asking.

Anyway, our story begins with a revelation. This man is like no other, yet he appreciates irony as much as the common man, if not more so. Venturing deep into a grim purgatory known as "Awesome Auto", he is overwhelmed with grief... or perhaps the walk exhausts him and causes him to lose his breath:

Regardless, he has walked among the sick and been humbled... and enraged. Someone is clearly to blame and he will not rest until justice has been served. This presents a problem, however, as he is much too great; they would stand no chance. Ever the sportsman, he levels the playing field by casting away the advantage of opposable thumbs. He begins training, listening to the soundtrack from The Matrix for inspiration:

That's right, he mean business.

To further hone his skills, he enlists the aid of a disciple and embarks on a quest to find and kill man's greatest predator: Bigfoot. One day, deep within the woods, his vision is suddenly impaired and his surroundings become blurry... Bigfoot is near. After many days of strategic tracking, he and his disciple corner the beast, and promptly smite him down:

Badass.

The very next day, he witnesses a man and his daughter on a bike ride and totally shows them who's boss:

Pleased with himself, he allows his feline to groom him and forgets about the whole revenge thing:

[video=youtube;hP-PgZfsbiI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP-PgZfsbiI[/video]

The end.

Last edited:
No disagreement. He spit hot fire.

I don't know, man, Spectre has some strong opinions but in general he cool, dawg.

I thought this was leading up to a Sunday Night Rick Roll, not a Sunday Night Dick Troll.

Children, gather round and listen...

There lives a great man- a man of strong conviction, ultimate understanding, generous compassion, and immaculate conception. I know what you are thinking, and no, I haven't done anything with my hair, but thank you for asking.

Anyway, our story begins with a revelation. This man is like no other, yet he appreciates irony as much as the common man, if not more so. Venturing deep into a grim purgatory known as "Awesome Auto", he is overwhelmed with grief... or perhaps the walk exhausts him and causes him to lose his breath:

Regardless, he has walked among the sick and been humbled... and enraged. Someone is clearly to blame and he will not rest until justice has been served. This presents a problem, however, as he is much too great; they would stand no chance. Ever the sportsman, he levels the playing field by casting away the advantage of opposable thumbs. He begins training, listening to the soundtrack from The Matrix for inspiration:

That's right, he mean business.

To further hone his skills, he enlists the aid of a disciple and embarks on a quest to find and kill man's greatest predator: Bigfoot. One day, deep within the woods, his vision is suddenly impaired and his surroundings become blurry... Bigfoot is near. After many days of strategic tracking, he and his disciple corner the beast, and promptly smite him down:

Badass.

The very next day, he witnesses a man and his daughter on a bike ride and totally shows them who's boss:

Pleased with himself, he allows his feline to groom him and forgets about the whole revenge thing:

The end.

Oh dear. Teletubby seems to have linked to a bunch of private videos. I wonder how that could have happened.

Teletubby: I am very flattered that your man crush on me has gotten to the point where you're stalking me through YouTube; those sexually explicit private messages on the site, however, are quite a bit too much. I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times; I may be from California, but I don't swing that way. If I did, I am afraid you still wouldn't be up to my standards. Do please stop following me around whilst drooling uncontrollably in unrequited love, I'm certain you'll find someone else to obsess over some day. In the meantime, perhaps you should get out more - and consider bathing more often. Instead of staying glued to your keyboard day and night tracking someone without paying attention to personal hygiene, that is. It does tend to improve your chances of finding a mate.

Nitpick:
While not actually using the extended portion of your thumb, you are definitely using parts of your thumb closer to your palm to partially wrap around the grip.

The now-private video, if it's the one I think it was, was taped for a woman who had no use of her thumb above the first segment ( the one attached to the palm) and she did not think that she could use a self-loading pistol to protect herself. In other words, she couldn't flex the top joint of her thumbs as they were frozen. It's interesting that Teletubby would (indirectly) attack someone attempting to assist the handicapped, no? (It did mention that in the notes.)

I don't know, man, Spectre has some strong opinions but in general he cool, dawg.

I thought this was leading up to a Sunday Night Rick Roll, not a Sunday Night Dick Troll.

Thank you for your opinion. :D

Last edited:
I used to be a professional wrapper for Molins - I can still wrap up parcels brilliantly.

Oh the other sort of wrapper. ... I could care less.

Dunno, but I think teletubby is angry with me because I told him 'no means no.' :dunno:

Don't feel like "tasting the rainbow" then?

In related news I think it's hilarious that the advertising for the UK Census 2011 is this.....

census_1831681c.jpg

Don't they know what the phrase "riding on the lilac bus" means??? :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.