• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Superb Site, Thankyou

elviscat

lo Peeps,

Just wanted to say nice 1 brava, for this site, what stars you are. A dream come true. Thank you

:)

Regards

-=Kev=-

oh i'll definately be sticking around, my two favourite proggies, I aint going no-where he he :shock:

Stop kissing Viper's ass. :p :lol:

That is unless you're a hot chick. Then we'll make an exception. :lol:

Viper007Bond said:
That is unless you're a hot chick. Then we'll make an exception. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Do hot chicks actually frequent this forum? Or do they swan around on yachts dresses in next to nothing and only talk to blokes who own very expensive motor cars? :|

^ :lol: Don't know about the 'hot' part, but look for the members with the 'Not a dude' title, like mine ;)

Tarkus said:
Do hot chicks actually frequent this forum? Or do they swan around on yachts dresses in next to nothing and only talk to blokes who own very expensive motor cars? :|
Your looking for a good looking lady friend who likes cars aswell...I can tell :lol:

yeah, we have a few hotties bouncing around these parts.........

couldn't resist ;)

:welcome: great site indeed!

If all else fails, just pick a memeber thats far away and PRETEND hes a hot chick named Felicity

wooflepoof said:
:welcome: great site indeed!

If all else fails, just pick a memeber thats far away and PRETEND hes a hot chick named Felicity

ummmmm....remind me not to turn my back on you :shock: