• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Superbike-powered kart

Sohohoho OOOOLLLLDDDD!!!!! OLD OLD OLD!

Oldest thing on the web, maybe...

Buba

I kinda expected that, but meh, I hadn't seen it before... and a search showed up nothing

fbc said:
I kinda expected that, but meh, I hadn't seen it before... and a search showed up nothing

I learned something in here: NEVER create a topic about ANYTHING! Someone will say it?s old. ALWAYS. It seems that they don?t realize we don?t know all this stuff that is old for them.

If the vid is 2 years old, and sometimes you find dates and stuff in the properties which confirm that, or overlays from the camera that says something from last year or before, you gotta be damn sure it was all over the Inet on various forums... So its generally old, and not only for the people in this forum...

AND: If somebody doesn't know it, he will go and check it out. Chances he isn't posting are @ 80% if he liked it or not...

SO: Mostly the people who know its old will post... ;-)

Redliner said:
fbc said:

I learned something in here: NEVER create a topic about ANYTHING! Someone will say it?s old. ALWAYS. It seems that they don?t realize we don?t know all this stuff that is old for them.

yeah I knew I was going to get burned for it, but I figured that maybe there was someone like me who hadn't seen this and might find it cool

so :oops: