Superman & Batman movie

That looks nothing like Aquaman.

It is an older Batman, who has become jaded and cynical.

Yeah, they're certainly going the "The Dark Knight Returns" way with this one, looks like we're gonna see some of this going on

3992568-o8aqm.jpg

And honestly it makes sense in two ways, one, the whole Batman vs Superman thing will get people into theaters and two, I'd rather see them flesh out this rivalry/relationship between them than go and make them be buddy buddies over fighting a weaksauce Lex Luthor.

The way the guards kneel before Superman is weird because it seems he was seen as some sort of god, and Bats is just there to prove he isn't.

bTOsFcr.jpg

g0bjtFO.jpg

More bumping

First official pic of Momoa as Aquaman, tweeted by Snyder.
I dunno, looks like Khal Drogo with loose hair :D Also, that's not even a trident, it's a pentadent.

???????? For someone that was "inspired by the comics" that is seriously awful.

"And that kiddos is why they stopped making superhero movies, Marvel oversaturated the market, and DC tried to play catchup by handing over control of everything to the guy who made Sucker Punch."

Too many movies, too many tv shows, everyone is trying to have their own cinematic universe now because they want movies that will make a billion dollars, and it's all going to come crashing down. This is the beginning of the end, it may take another couple years, but we've hit the tipping point. It was fun while it lasted though, at least we got some good Batman movies and a couple good Iron Man's out of it.

That looks like one hot mess. Too much going on IMO.

Does Superman say anything?

Last edited:
Continuity between Man of Steel & Batman v Superman

kQzPVht.gif

He is so pissed he ripped off Batman's eyeliner!

:p
:lol:

Well, here it is.

I'm certainly intrigued.

Hm, looks not bad, haha

So Doomsday was made by Lex in a lab? Well, maybe there's more to it, it doesn't really matter.

Such a young, hairy Lex is a bit weird, but we'll see, could be good.
I don't really need to say that I'm looking forward to it, I'll judge after I see it. But c'mon, it's Batman and Superman, it would have to be biblicaly bad for me not to like it :D