• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

SUPRNOVA.ORG IS DOWN FOR GOOD *cries* hell has frozen over..

jasonchiu

Forum Addict
dear god,

why..............

*edit*

holly FUCK! even torrentbits.org is gone. what the fuck is happening!!!!!! the free world is falling apart!!!!! *looks around desperatly for places to download free stuff lol*

i still dont believe what is happening...so sad....

*waahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cries tears * nooooooo, what a way to enter x'mas

*edit*

btw, would it be possible for torrent search engines to stay open as they only offer search functions?!

in result of the events, i have cleverly downloaded quickly off torrentsearch.us limewire pro whatever edtion so i am still in tact phewwww

OMG, WHY, it was working last night, i guess the FBI got to them or something.

tvtorrents is out too...I wonder if this will affect us here :(

This is so sad. I'm no warez monkey but I used these Sites to download some TV Shows. There's no way I will wait up to one year to watch the same Show badly translated into German.

MPAA forced some sites to go down. suprnova.org, torrentbits.org, shareconnector.com are all officialy screwed by MPAA.

good for you renesis. are you gonna share their adresses and passwords with us? guess not right?

i just downloaded tv series i don't get here :(
oh well...back to IRC i guess...i hate irc :(

Thanatos said:
MPAA forced some sites to go down. suprnova.org, torrentbits.org, shareconnector.com are all officialy screwed by MPAA.

good for you renesis. are you gonna share their adresses and passwords with us? guess not right?

I just browse forums.. I'm a noob at this, I'm not a member of file dumps or stuff like that..

so I'm in the land of the 421 world :lol: