m1nydk9b9b63.jpg

Suzuki-Authentics-Concept-3%25255B6%25255D.jpg
Suzuki-Authentics-Concept-4%25255B6%25255D.jpg
Suzuki-Authentics-Concept-5%25255B6%25255D.jpg
Suzuki-Authentics-Concept-8%25255B2%25255D.jpg
photo_7.JPG
Suzuki-Authentics-Concept-7%25255B2%25255D.jpg

:cool:

Someone has a very bad case of Focus envy.

There is not a single remarkable or original or even interesting part about this car. If it didn't have a badge, it could be by at least 10 different car makers.

This is attractive. But generic, would have loved to see something, anything that made it stand out or be different

Next Kizashi? Nice car, but the front is a copy of a G37 and the back came straight from a 5-er.

That is a quite ironic name....

You know...in daylight, in black or white, better alloys...it would be perfectly acceptable. I'd have it. But as a tool to get me somewhere...it is not inspiring, interesting or exciting in any way.

It is certainly not original [...]
yeah, everytime I spottet the Suzuki Logo I was like "oh, they?ve put the wrong badge on their BMW/Citr?en/Ford" ... only to realize that it was not that badge that was wrong ...

Also it looks dreadful in gold. Might look good in a normal color ... as I don?t recall ever seeing a car looking good in gold.

And please don?t bother to post Goldfingers RR. That just proves my point. :D

Don't mind it personally. Like the Kisashis and LOVE the tailpipe design, so improving that is an automatic win. They just need to get their marketing sorted out internationally and they will get some decent sales figures.

And considering that (some of) the cars it has allegedly copied have copied features themselves (Ford/Aston Martin grille anyone?) I would argue its near impossible to have a unique car coming out today that is still attractive. Also don't see Suzuki going anywhere anytime soon sorry guys- India loves them and the Swift is a lovely little car that goes well in a few markets (popular over here in Aus!). Yup, I'm totally not biased about them Swifts :lol:

They just need to get their marketing sorted out internationally and they will get some decent sales figures.

Not when they've pulled out of one of the world's biggest markets.

And considering that (some of) the cars it has allegedly copied have copied features themselves (Ford/Aston Martin grille anyone?)

Ford has the excuse that they owned Aston for a long time. Suzuki doesn't own anyone that they're ripping off with this car.

I would argue its near impossible to have a unique car coming out today that is still attractive.

Two words: Pagani Huayra.

Also don't see Suzuki going anywhere anytime soon sorry guys

Oh, they went somewhere, Sheila: out of the US.

India loves them

Yes, we know all about the fact that Suzuki is the only foreign marque to have any traction in India. Irrelevant, really.

and the Swift is a lovely little car that goes well in a few markets (popular over here in Aus!).

Big whoop. You have one-fifteenth the population we do.

Yup, I'm totally not biased about them Swifts

Hey, Swifts are great. Suzuki's problem was that they never brought it to the only country that matters and stuck us with the SX-4 and the pretty bleh Kizashi (I only saw my first Kizashi on the road here a few days ago).

Introducing... the Suzuki "Authentic Copyofmanyothercars", now with styling details stol... ehm borrowed from many automobile manufacturers from all continents!

Other than that, it does look really nice IMO but too generic, indeed! In a way like a GTA car, that kinda looks like a real-life car but kinda doesn't at the same time :p

Not when they've pulled out of one of the world's biggest markets.
Doubt it, Suzuki was never a decent fit for the US- most agree the Swift was probably the only model that really would have suited the US in its current guise. Why stay in a market for one viable model?

Ford has the excuse that they owned Aston for a long time. Suzuki doesn't own anyone that they're ripping off with this car.
Ford no longer own Aston Martin, and whilst they may have when designing the current series ownership is not an excuse. And 'ripping off' is pretty strong wording there, bordering libellous perhaps?

Two words: Pagani Huayra.
And I personally think its an ugly car, imagine many others would agree with me as many did with the Zonda. So let me rephrase- its probably impossible to make a mainstream car that is attractive without being accused of 'ripping off' (fairly or not) another car. Upcoming VF Holden/Chevrolet Commodore is currently copping it for looking like a Merc, I personally cannot see the resemblance with that either.

Oh, they went somewhere, Sheila: out of the US.
1. Good on them. See above re one model suitability
2. Don't call me 'sheila'. Ever.

Yes, we know all about the fact that Suzuki is the only foreign marque to have any traction in India. Irrelevant, really.
Quick google gives me a 2012 population for the US at about 393 million. Same google for India gives over 1 billion. I would say the 'traction' they have in India is pretty relevant.

Big whoop. You have one-fifteenth the population we do.
Also have a rather different market for cars, much more geared towards the small to mid sized car market, exactly where Suzuki is targeting and therefore where they should be focusing their presence at this time. Along with aforementioned India, EU, etc. All arguably much better places for them to market to over the US

Hey, Swifts are great. Suzuki's problem was that they never brought it to the only country that matters and stuck us with the SX-4 and the pretty bleh Kizashi (I only saw my first Kizashi on the road here a few days ago).
I'm not even going to justify that with a response- 'the country that matters', seriously?

Anyway, I can see from the above and your previous posts you are not interested in mature debate on this, only passive-aggressive arguing and a very biased view point. So if you don't feel like participating in the former, feel free to not reply to this. I wont be justifying any response of the latter variety with a reply.

EDIT- no, in reply to your neg rep I am not trying to get into a personal argument with you. You chose to be rude in your reply to my post (which was not aimed at you or anybody whatsoever, so I don't see what you found so offensive in it to reply in such a way), so I am not going to be meek and kind in reply. As I said, if you have a reply to the above and wish to phrase it in a more mature and calm manner, I am more than happy to do so in my reply. Until then I won't be replying further as I have better things to do.

Last edited: