SW

This was posted on another forum. I really, really hope the guy was kidding because that it appalling. The new BMW SW111.... :lol:

i might buy one!

and hang it in my room, each time i enter, i'll start laughing :lol:

hey guys, look what happens when i rotate it,

3e_1_b.jpg

3e_1_b2.jpg

ohhhhhh. :wink:

Ahahahahahahahaha! That's so hilarious!

Who feels dumb now! :p

justin syder said:
sure... :wink:

ok you and most ppl that posted here KNEW he placed it the wrong way,
hope you'll find the error

LMAO...how stupid can ppl get??

oy vey some people make me mad!!

I really, really hope the guy was kidding because that it appalling. The new BMW SW111....
:roll: :roll: :roll: Dude, chill out. Im sure everyone here including myself realized that it was a mistake. Yes, I really think that BMW makes a SW111.... :wink:

im just pointing out that you guys made a mistake, thats all, no hostility here!

:)

i mean you guys misinterpreted the pic.

well whats ur point in saying, hope you find the error?

cuz i dont get it :?

justin syder said:
well whats ur point in saying, hope you find the error?

cuz i dont get it :?

:roll: i hope you find what's wrong with that auction. Being the guy is a dumbass and it's ///M5 and not SW111

BWAHAHAHAH!!!!!! THis is too funny!!! :lol: Justin actually thought that we didn't realize all along!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh, I gotta stop laughing....my sides hurt :lol: :lol:

i looked at the thing thinking you guys didnt know it meant m5, i later looked and realised that the guy wrote sw111. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

sorry, my BIG mistake :wink: