Swedish car forums

sicnarf_1978

Car(s)
2017 Buick Regal and 1997 Peugeot 106
I am trying to learn swedish (begginer). There is not a lot of interesting parts and interraction in the book I use. And in my area, it is probably impossible to find someone to practice it. So I want to try a swedish car forum. Is someone here can suggest a good one for me ?

Tack s? mycket !

Watch Wallander too! Det ?r det b?sta!

Wi n?t trei a h?liday in Sweden this y?r? See the l?veli lakes, the w?nd?rful teleph?ne system, and m?ni interesting furry animals.

Furry animals? Fuck that! One of those once dentally attacked a close female relative of mine..

Sorry to spoil them for you, but 99% of the content in Swedish car boards consists of somebody called Tobbe chucking a turbo from a truck into the engine bay of his Volvo 900-series.

Or maybe that's what you're looking for.

:p

herregud s? teit :D

Wi n?t trei a h?liday in Sweden this y?r? See the l?veli lakes, the w?nd?rful teleph?ne system, and m?ni interesting furry animals.

That's exactly what I will do. But not long enough for me.I have limited time. 4 days in Copenhagen and 4 in Stockholm. With a small stop in Malm?.

Sorry to spoil them for you, but 99% of the content in Swedish car boards consists of somebody called Tobbe chucking a turbo from a truck into the engine bay of his Volvo 900-series.

Or maybe that's what you're looking for.

:p

That's exactly what I want to avoid. :p I want more classic things, discuss about new cars, industry news...

Zatzy is for yo-dawg's. What you need is Flashback. It's Scandinavias biggest and best forum for anything (17 000 users browsing at the moment), and it's populated by friendly people.

https://www.flashback.org

Last edited:
Zatzy is for yo-dawg's. What you need is Flashback. It's Scandinavias biggest and best forum for anything (17 000 users browsing at the moment), and it's populated by friendly people.

https://www.flashback.org

+1. Flashback is my favourite waste of time. Lycka till, sicnarf. ;)

While your at it, if you actually want a place where users tend to use the Swedish language correctly, or at least understandably, visit rejsa.nu, albeit it should be said that it is more of a track day/racing oriented site, not so much cars in general.

What the hell are you lot on about? its all much easier then that :

for Swedish: get a dutch speaking Belgian realy drunk and ask him to speak German = insta Swedish :p

Last edited:
What happens if you get a walloon drunk? Will he talk Spanish? Also don't be afraid of Flashback, only half of the people there vote for the nazi party. Btw Picard ftw.

Last edited:
What happens if you get a walloon drunk? Will he talk Spanish? Also don't be afraid of Flashback, only half of the people there vote for the nazi party. Btw Picard ftw.

Nope, walloons only speak walloonese, no matter how drunk you get them, although some examples have been know to exist that actualy understand normal french, but not many.

No love for bajs? Ankskit? Kottbullar?

- only knows a few choice words and knows there's a missing umlaut in meatball there

can haz fika tiem nao?

I realize he said "meatballs," but they're worth mentioning twice. And thrice: GIVE ME YOUR BALLS OF MEAT.

Last edited: