Take us for a drive in your country

I guess I could video my commute to work *dunno*

These 36 uphill turns were formerly used as a hillclimb track... could do without those speed bump-strip thingies though :mad:

These 36 uphill turns were formerly used as a hillclimb track... could do without those speed bump-strip thingies though :mad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H34nyn4hYG4
That's a proper "german" windshield. My windshield always looks like that when driving through Germany.
I'm going on a road trip on the coming friday, throught Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Austria, Italy, Switzerland and then back through Germany, Denmark and Sweden.
I expect to return with a lot of footage! :)

Last edited:
Met those two dozen wants again, turned round after the second dozen and had some chasing fun. They obviously weren't gunning it, but this heavy CVT diesel really shifts :drums: when you tell it to get a move on :driving:

The noise...

Last edited:
I wonder if I should do this sometime after work (hmmmm)

In case somebody doesn't read the Motorcycles section...

(1080P on YouTube)

Large portions of the states of North Dakota, Montana and South Dakota.

Northern Germany seems to have dried up quite a bit and gained some mountains since the last time I've been there.. :p

I don't see the problem: Germany is flat, has a straight Autobahn and the Alps are visible in the South. It all fits. ;)

Those aren't curves, they are wake up valleys.

Straight roads have curves too!

This is the other end of the same road though:

ca120.jpg

This is the other end of the same road though:

Here's part of the descent towards the East:

During the ascent from the East the suction cup failed several times due to lack of air pressure at altitude, I'll spare you guys the motion sickness :puke:

I didn't know whether to include sound or not on my drive from the highway off ramp to my house:

I need to adjust my mount to prevent it from shaking

Reactions: lip
I need to adjust my mount to prevent it from shaking

... and from being in the picture. :lol:

Anyway, nice rural landscape. - But what's with the constant double centre lines? Are you not allowed to overtake at all, ever?