• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Tango T600

DJ

Car(s)
Volvo S60 T5
For those who believe MCC Smart is just too big for them.

Tango-T600-3.jpg

Emission-free and exciting, the electric Tango T600 is designed to beat most sports cars in the quarter mile with acceleration from 0 to 60 mph in just 4 seconds and a top speed of 150 mph!
http://www.commutercars.com/

:lol: I'll pass thanks - if I want to go that fast and be that unprotected I'll take a superbike.

Check out the gallery - all the pics from the front make you think "Nah, that *must* be a photoshop..."
http://img229.imageshack.**/img229/673/fronttif8zx.jpg

jensked said:
0 to 60 mph in just 4 seconds and a top speed of 150 mph!

???? How's that possible? The acceleration I can understand, but that top speed...
^150 my ass. Its probly an exageration by the publishers..

Wow what a cool car! Look at the sleek body and the high raised doors...styling cues from the Mercedes CLS :lol:

But tbh, I think the Smart might actually be smaller. I'd like to see some specs.

It's got Isuzu Rodeo tailights! :?

It looks like a shoe. And not one of those Nike Air Jordans; more like those orthopedic shoes worn by the type of old lady who has about 50 cats.

jensked said:
0 to 60 mph in just 4 seconds and a top speed of 150 mph!

???? How's that possible? The acceleration I can understand, but that top speed...

It runs on electricity, that's why.

Means due to mechanical gubbins all the power goes straight to the wheels, none is lost in burning the petrol, emissions etc.

Having said that, I'd hate to drive something that tall, narrow and plastic at 150 miles an hour.

i'm exceedingly impressed if it matches those performance figures. but going around a corner in that looks risky...

I've heard of these things before, they look top heavy but i think because the batteries and motors are so low to the ground the CoG is very low, so they handle pretty well

that said i still wouldn't want one, it looks ugly and george clooney drives one :thumbsdown:

I'd love to see what it could do on the TG track though