Tanner Foust Live Chat (10/21/11)

Initial_B

Car(s)
2006 Toyota Corolla Xrs (a 4-door Lotus)
i'm surprised no one mentioned this earlier. Tanner announced on his Facebook that he'll be taking questions on a live web cast which aired on 10/21. this is a link to the rebroadcast:

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/18015925

the video is over an hour long so you might want to skip ahead if you don't have the time to watch the entire thing.:stig:

Last edited:
I like the way he makes himself so accessible via Facebook/Twitter/various other forms of social media, you pretty much know exactly where he's racing or filming on any given day.

Had a good laugh when he said November was a long time away, only to realise it was October 21st :lol:

For a while Tanner barely used Twitter (can't say about Facebook). I think Adam and Rutledge (both of whom always tweet back to fans) convinced him to start tweeting more. :nod:

Yeah I think you're right, he even said in the video that he's starting to use Twitter more now than he used to. It's cool that he hangs out with the other two as well - can't fake chemistry. ;)

IIRC it was Rutledge who made Tanner get a Twitter account, and then gave him a crash course in how to use it. Might explain why Tanner wasn't very active on Twitter at first.

All three of them had Twitter accounts when the show began airing last year. But Adam and Rutledge were waaaaaay more active on it than Tanner was. :nod:

well, look like ol' Tanner had setup a last minute live chat again awhile ago. here's a link to the rebroadcast:

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/18432165

be aware, there is an ad that interrupts in the first 2 seconds and it has no volume control. this one is half an hour.

Last edited:
All three are very active on Facebook as well. With Tanner, its mostly competition stuff, Adam does more random/funny things, and Rut is usually odds and ends (recent post about the new tires on his Roadmaster that Tanner helped hook him up with, that sort of thing).

I like the way he makes himself so accessible via Facebook/Twitter/various other forms of social media, you pretty much know exactly where he's racing or filming on any given day.

Had a good laugh when he said November was a long time away, only to realise it was October 21st :lol:

i gotta admit i think they are all pretty accessible via the web i have had more than one convo with rutledge on twitter about mustangs and hondas even threw me some advice on where to find some good info on this pos honda i got for free and needed to get running.