Tanner Foust turns the big 3-0 (actually 39)

Initial_B

Car(s)
2006 Toyota Corolla Xrs (a 4-door Lotus)
Tiny Dancer turns 30 today. Which is a surprise to me since I thought he was a bit older than he is.

See, that's what I thought. I've seen Tanner's wikipedia page numerous times (yes, I know wiki is NOT the most reliable source)and it has him born in 1974. But today on his fb, he post up saying its his 30th birthday, which makes him born in 1982. We're gonna need him to provide us a birth certificate.

I'm pretty sure Wikipedia's right when it states that he was born in 1973 (although I literally not one minute ago had to fix the page because someone else screwed up the code trying to change his birth year to 1982!). Rutledge, on the other hand - now there's someone who needs to provide a birth certificate!

I'm pretty sure Wikipedia's right when it states that he was born in 1973 (although I literally not one minute ago had to fix the page because someone else screwed up the code trying to change his birth year to 1982!). Rutledge, on the other hand - now there's someone who needs to provide a birth certificate!

Foust, Wood, Obama...

Let's just say they all need to provide a birth certificate to put this issue to rest.

If I had to guess on Rutledge's birth year, I would say between 1978 and 1981.

Tiny Dancer turns 30 today. Which is a surprise to me since I thought he was a bit older than he is.

Well that's because he is. ;)

Yeah, it's somewhere thereabouts. I did some Googling, and his old MySpace account states that he graduated high school in 1998, so assuming he was 18 (born on April 22) at the time his birth year would be 1980. If my knowledge of the US school system isn't totally wrong, that is.

I like smartasses. They keep things interesting. I find this smartass especially hilarious; he did eventually post a comment damning Wikipedia and conceding that he might be "a little bit older than 30".

Rallycross is seriously entertaining. I've watched a few races in the past, but this last year I've been following the ERC (and the GRC) kind of religiously. Damnit, Tanner!

See, that's what I thought. I've seen Tanner's wikipedia page numerous times (yes, I know wiki is NOT the most reliable source)and it has him born in 1974. But today on his fb, he post up saying its his 30th birthday, which makes him born in 1982. We're gonna need him to provide us a birth certificate.

IMDb, generally more reliable than Wiki, doesn't have Tanner's birthday listed. (Or Rutledge's. Talking of Rut...)

In an interview with him and Kyle Petty that was out not too long ago (I forget when), Kyle mentioned Rutledge was 32. Kenzimone's knowledge of US high school isn't very far off the mark, so if he graduated high school at 18 y/o in 1998, then yeah, he was born in 1980.