Target pulls Che Guevara merchandise

KaJuN

Disco Inferno
Car(s)
Mini Cooper S, Landy Series III, Vulcan 900 Custom
They pull the cd but I haven't heard anything about this toy Me262 with a Nazi swastika plainly visible on the tail. I'm sending an angry email to Target right away! [/sarcasm]

http://img268.imageshack.**/img268/7542/jerez0.jpg

Geez, people are wayyyyy too easily offended.:rolleyes:

///M

Good, his image disgusts me.

Che > Arnold.

I'm glad this stuff is off the shelves, not because I hate Che, but because the commercialization of his image is against everything he stood for.

YF19pilot

Car(s)
2006 Honda Civic Coupe
They pull the cd but I haven't heard anything about this toy Me262 with a Nazi swastika plainly visible on the tail. I'm sending an angry email to Target right away! [/sarcasm]

http://img268.imageshack.**/img268/7542/jerez0.jpg

Geez, people are wayyyyy too easily offended.:rolleyes:

Target sells that Me-262! I need to get down there ASAP...

As far as Che goes, I don't know enough about him to care. Some over invisioned revolutionary who was used to someone else's end as far as I know. Whatever.

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Saab 900 Turbo
About damn time there was an uproar against Che merchandise. What a fucking cliche, emblazoned on the chests of the trendy pretenders who have no idea who the hell he is. Well, I know little about him as well, that's why I don't have his face on anything I own. How desperate people must be at trying to look trendy that they stick the face of a Communist revolutionary on themselves in order to appear chic.

Hell, even JC wore a Che shirt on an episode...

KaJuN

Disco Inferno
Car(s)
Mini Cooper S, Landy Series III, Vulcan 900 Custom
Target sells that Me-262! I need to get down there ASAP...

As far as Che goes, I don't know enough about him to care. Some over invisioned revolutionary who was used to someone else's end as far as I know. Whatever.

They've got a couple other cool planes as well. But I'm springing for the 3 foot long F-104 I saw at Walmart.:mrgreen: