Team Finalgear in the 24 Hours of Lemons

Is there ANY information available on the upcoming race? Official page is quite poor, I couldn't find participant list, last year winners or anything like that. Would be nice to know what cars you're competing against.

Phil, one of the other drivers, had been driving like an asshole so he was pulled into the pits and tarred and feathered. Just one of the many punishments LeMons offers.

Dear team #69 (Bada Bing motorsports) - Thanks for totaling our front end and destroying our radiator. Fuckers.

We are out of the race unless we can plug this 1" hole.

take a grape fruit and shove it in the hole :D you may need to pit in every lap and replace it with another peice of fruit, but then you can still run! :D .. ok I just said something really stupid.. see if you can find a piece of scrap metal and borrow another teams welder and then attempt to get an air tight weld. Then have someone run out and get some silicon and fill in the places you missed.. THEN GET BACK OUT THERE!

That's a nasty ding. In unrelated matters, my sticker looks amazing on teh back :D

Damn!!!!! I wish i had been closer. I've got a spare radiator from my old '93 525i and some extra parts that would've been perfect for this. Well done though!

Damn!!!!! I wish i had been closer. I've got a spare radiator from my old '93 525i and some extra parts that would've been perfect for this. Well done though!

Could we just get the whole car for next year? :p

[youtube]OkGHyTgULTY[/youtube]
Tarred and feathered.. Thanks, Phil. Your driving sucks.

x2

Phil is car owner's son.

Anyway, we got 18th overall, after dropping to 30th due to the two "accidents".

18th out of? And which one of you guys is that good of a driver to get from 30th to 18th?

18th out of 40. We got to 12th, but got screwed with the two accidents.