Team Finalgear in the 24 Hours of Lemons

Don't worry, you'll be seeing plenty of the Ferrari 515i's ass. :D

Don't worry, you'll be seeing plenty of the Ferrari 515i's ass. :D
We had to recap the exhaust because we were at 30db over the limit... but the 525 is still a lot faster than some of those krappe heapes.

Back to dyson-mobile.. but we can drop the the exhaust in 10 minutes if we want to scare the children on the other teams ;)
Once the race is over, cut it off for fun. :D

a big :thumbup: for all involved, the car really looks great (for a completely stripped and caged BMW). I hope you guys do better then TG did at Britcar.

yea i wish i could make it but i cant, my job search is going much worse than expected

Are those zip ties regulation?

Sidenote:
Can we get confirmation of who will be going to the lemons race? And those who are- is anyone bringing digi-cams/camcorders?

I may come up, but I dont know for sure yet. Out of curiosity since I've never been to a 24hr race, what does one do that whole time? Though I do enjoy auto racing, I cant imagine sitting there watching the cars go round for 24 hours. Are there campgrounds where I could set up a tent to catch a few hours of sleep if I wanted? Also, whats the cost for spectators? Thanks!

check out the phat JDM hood pins and CF mirrors yo!

Freakin' hell, that is badass. Wish I could be a part of this! Too bad they don't have things like this in Aussieland.

EDIT: Shame about the exhaust.. Damn that sounded awesome.

I can't wait, I really hope you'll manage to make some live coverage for us, if not video then at least lots of pics and commentary ;)

I may come up, but I dont know for sure yet. Out of curiosity since I've never been to a 24hr race, what does one do that whole time? Though I do enjoy auto racing, I cant imagine sitting there watching the cars go round for 24 hours. Are there campgrounds where I could set up a tent to catch a few hours of sleep if I wanted? Also, whats the cost for spectators? Thanks!
$9 admission for adults,
$3 admission for kids 6-14 (general admission seating only),
FREE admission for children under 6 years old (general admission seating only).

There wont be live video(cant get enough bandwidth), but we will have the entire race recorded, so the video might be delayed until monday/tuesday.

Looking good Quicky.

Lets see how long that names list last on the back of the car. Good luck to you guys :).