Team Finalgear in the 24 Hours of Lemons

Next year, I think we should attach a battering ram and pass it off as the front bumper. :razz:

Very rarely do I feel the need to say this, but it was one hell of a 24h effort this. Hats off and standing ovation.

Congrats guys...too bad you had some problems.

Congrats guys. I should have come out and giving a hand to you guys.

There's always next year if the event comes back to the Michigan area.

You did good, real good, but as long as I'm around you'll always be the second best.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

Team ONSET (#84 1987 Cavalier wagon) salutes the Finalgear effort! That thing was a rocket!

We ended up 4th, we got screwed when the trans stopped shifting and ran stuck in 3rd with the occasional downshift to a mythical 2nd slipping gear. Now we gotta ship the car BACK to California and straighten it out for the October 24 Hours of Lemons.

If you still have the stencil you used for the cool Finalgear logo on your car, we'd like to buy it.
-Anton

Team ONSET (#84 1987 Cavalier wagon) salutes the Finalgear effort! That thing was a rocket!

We ended up 4th, we got screwed when the trans stopped shifting and ran stuck in 3rd with the occasional downshift to a mythical 2nd slipping gear. Now we gotta ship the car BACK to California and straighten it out for the October 24 Hours of Lemons.

If you still have the stencil you used for the cool Finalgear logo on your car, we'd like to buy it.
-Anton
I still have the template files and I'd be happy to send you them, as long as it's alright with Quiky. :)