Team Finalgear Season 6 Race Videos

*Downloading*

You mean whole video is just from one race? :)

P.S. I'm working on a video of my own atm, but being lazy and progressing slowly, hope to finish it next week.

Yes it is.

Lukasz did you have a look at this tool?
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=14147
Kinda like mine program but a bit more advanced :p Custom cameras and you can select the racers and it will focus at them.
attachment.php

Let me give it a try on the next video. I didn't use your tool because it never worked for me properly :(.

Doesnt matter. mine tool sucked:p
The TV director i posted above, is more advanced. Burnsy said its automatic, but you can enable the "Tv director GUI". You will see the track, and each racer as a circle. You can draw a rectangle around the closest racers, and the program tries to focus both cars.

That was a good recap :thumbup:
Nice that you included sounds from LFS too.

From a technical point of view, you should compress audio as well, it's taking up 1/3 of the filesize, mp3 could reduce it 10 times easily.

That was a good recap :thumbup:
Nice that you included sounds from LFS too.

From a technical point of view, you should compress audio as well, it's taking up 1/3 of the filesize, mp3 could reduce it 10 times easily.

Thanks and consider it done. Just played around with it on a 30 MB file it saved 10 MB, down to 20 MB.

LFS TV Director is great but there is too much crap on the screen. I'll keep doing it my way until someone comes up with a program that lets you choose camera angles and whatnot.

I tried Director a bit, and it's too much work to set it up I think for just one shot. Also that follow multiple cars mode doesn't really work. It keeps the camera between the cars, but doesn't adjust the viewing angle, so you end up looking at empty space quite often. And the crap on the screen, well, I just crop it out :)

The statistics at mininova are f*cked. When I grabbed it it also showed zero seeds/peers on the site, but when I started the torrent it was all fine with 4-6 seeds or so.

Oh and btw, cool video! Too bad the 1st race wasn't that exciting for us, really odd that collision, I remember that we didn't hit each other hard yet both went off the track really badly. Must have been a bit of lag at the point of contact... oh well, online racing. :)

Don't pay attention to Mininova stats Jay, I'll keep seeding my videos for a while ;).

By the way, next video should be out sometime on Saturday and this video is all for Pete. This is what you wanted all along :p.

Race 9 - Westhill International Reverse with XFR/UFR:

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1086707

Upload will be slow. RU torrents are taking up most of the upload.

I currently stopped seeding Race 8 to get this one seeded.