Team Schrick 2010

Suedschleife

Subtitling God
Colonia Claudia Ara Agrippinensium, Germania
New episodes will start airing 17th May.

Everyone on the team still eager and able to help?

Acquisition: Provides the episode footage on which the sub will be based by means of rip from TV broadcast, or edit/transcode of DMAX Videotheke flash clips
Current Team member/s: TechZ, Suedschleife
Skill requirement: Basic (and easy to aquire) familiarity with video editing and encoding tools.
Time requirement: Low

Translation: Translates German language segments into English language .txt file (example).
Current Team member/s: thomas, metalnarf, Suedschleife
Skill requirement: Good German and English language skills (comprehension/expression), high degree of self-motivation.
Time requirement: High

Proof reading: Corrects spelling and grammatical errors, ensures uniform numbering and format.
Current Team member/s: TechZ
Skill requirement: Flawless-very good English language skills, high degree of self-motivation, pays attention to detail.
Time requirement: High

Timing: Sets start/end points for lines of text using timing software and sets font format.
Current Team member/s: Suedschleife
Skill requirement: Familiarity with Aegisub
Time requirement: Medium

Encoding: Transcodes video with hardsubs -
Current Team member/s: Suedschleife
Skill requirement: Familiarity with video encoding tools.
Time requirement: Low

Quality Assurance: Inspects the final product for errors of any kind.
Current Team member/s: sirsmiley
Skill requirement: Flawless-very good English language skills, pays attention to detail
Time requirement: Low-Medium

Distribution/Release: Uploads the video to online platforms and creates Torrent.
Current Team member/s: TechZ, Suedschleife
Skill requirement: Ability to use a computer without harming him/herself
Time requirement: low

Team coordination: Coordinates segment assignment and team staffing.
Current Team member/s: not filled
Skill requirement: Good communicator and mediator, ability to motivate people
Time requirement: Medium-High

Finalgear IRC: irc://irc.finalgear.com/Subcentral

Coordinator, QA, additional translators and proof readers needed. If you'd like to help simply reply to this thread.

Last edited:
Id love to help on the QA..... My other account on FG wont work as password recovery wont go to hotmail so i just made a new account....I watched Team Schrick season 1 and have been looking forward to season 2 and stumbled across this! if you could tell me where to find season 2 id like to get caught up to speed and help on 2.5!

update: found the links to the Reloaded (season 2) ill catch up tonight :)

oh techZ, i cant msg you as i dont have enough posts...i put in my email address to get password recovery but my email never ever arrives even in junk mail to my hotmail :) and i cant get on the irc chat it says connection blocked or something even though ive never been on it before, might be a ports issue at my office

Last edited:
Id love to help on the QA..... My other account on FG wont work as password recovery wont go to hotmail so i just made a new account....I watched Team Schrick season 1 and have been looking forward to season 2 and stumbled across this! if you could tell me where to find season 2 id like to get caught up to speed and help on 2.5!

update: found the links to the Reloaded (season 2) ill catch up tonight :)

oh techZ, i cant msg you as i dont have enough posts...i put in my email address to get password recovery but my email never ever arrives even in junk mail to my hotmail :) and i cant get on the irc chat it says connection blocked or something even though ive never been on it before, might be a ports issue at my office

What was your old username? I'll look into it.

apparently i didnt have much activity on that one and i tried to verify my email and its still not showing up, must be some sort of filter, ill just stick with this one:) its tied to a non throw away account lol

what i cant figure out is why they had the transmission specially built when aston already has race cars with the dbs9 and was probably compatible....if not...tim should have just bought a db9 to work with... and then upfitted it.....seems like their car they are trying to reinvent the wheel when aston martin racing works team already has done it!!!