Team Schrick, Ep 2 work thread

ahpadt

Forum Addict
Team Schrick Episode 2, 11.05.2009

The fitness trap

Work on Tim's car is progressing. With the help of Darius, a longtime friend and engine builder, Tim removes the engine and transmission from the secondhand Aston Martin V8 Vantage. These stock components won't be found on the final race car. Darius created a 3D-model of the car to ensure a millimeter-perfect fit later on.

Uncle Funny is worried about Tim's fitness. He insists that Tim completes a cardiac stress test. The test reveals that Funny has a point. Tim's physical condition is worrying. He has to get in shape or there's no way he will be able to withstand the 2-hour stints in the cockpit. Uncle Funny gets J?rg van Ommen on board to whip Tim back into shape. The former DTM driver will be the second driver for the team and take care of Tim's fitness problem. J?rg designs a very personal fitness test on the Nordschleife, Tim has to master the steep track with a bicycle instead of a race car. A task that takes Tim to his limit and shows how far his physical condition has to improve for his dream to become a reality.

-----

Episode status:

Translation stage: Done
Proof reading: Done
Timing stage: Done
QA stage: Done
Release: Released

Segment1 00:00-10:00 Status: Done Translator: Suedschleife
Segment2 10:00-20:00 Status: Done Translator: Elvis313
Segment3 20:00-30:00 Status: Done Translator: klankymen
Segment4 30:00-40:00 Status: Done Translator: Psirus
Segment5 40:00-45:29 Status: Done Translator: klankymen

Last edited:
3 for me then.

13:08:15 < ahpadt> video out?
13:09:12 < Suedschleife> still no web clips :(, guess that online premiere thing was a one time only deal. If they do the usual thing, it should be online
tomorrow after tonigths broadcast :(

:dunno:

Episode 1 was really good! :cheers:
Waiting for the second one!

cheers!

As I mentioned on irc, I've been drunk and/or busy the whole week, starting in a few hours when I get back to my parents' place and have fully sobered up.