Team Schrick, Ep 5 work thread

ahpadt

Forum Addict
DONOR
Team Schrick Episode 5, 01.06.2009

Premiere on asphalt

Time is running out. Only two and a half weeks remain for Team Schrick to prepare the race car for a special test run on the Nordschleife of the N?rburgring. The test run is Tim Schrick's only opportunity for a full load test of the racer and to perform the final adjustments. The problem: Currently the engine is still in countless parts in the shop of engine expert Darius Baghi. If that wasn't enough: Darius hasn't finished work on all the parts.

Two and a half weeks to assemble the complete engine, install it in Tim's race car, complete the function tests at the official roll-out and fine tune the settings. If anything goes wrong now, or a major problem during the roll-out appears, Tim's dream of the 24-hour race on the N?rburgring is over.

-----

Episode status:

Translation stage: Done
Proof reading: Done
Timing stage: Done
QA stage: Done
Release: Released

Segment1 00:00-10:00 Status: Done Translator: Suedschleife
Segment2 10:00-20:00 Status: Done Translator: bal00
Segment3 20:00-30:00 Status: Done Translator: bal00
Segment4 30:00-40:00 Status: Done Translator: swek
Segment5 40:00-45:29 Status: Done Translator: Suedschleife

Last edited:

insane

Car(s)
'97 Toyota Corolla
Working on the proofing now

EDIT: I can't make some sentences make sense, and I'm not sure if they're mistakes or not.

They read: "A felt 70 C inside the car isn't exactly the ideal climate to convalesce" - I'm not sure if this is meant to be steady or something completely different

"60 L, and on the other side..." - As far as I know, nothing is 60 L, or even 6, so I'm not sure what this is supposed to be either

(Apologies if I've done this the wrong way!)

Last edited:

swek

Retired Moderator
Car(s)
Had a bicycle once.
Oh, right. I remember agreeing on sth. Damn you Sued! I'll do the translation tomorrow.

insane

Car(s)
'97 Toyota Corolla
My apologies, I had to go quickly into the middle of the country with no internet connection. I had one segment printed, and proofed that while I was away, and I'll make the corrections and inform you what segment it was shortly