TEAM Uber Krew TV - a ripping group that does Fifth/Top Gear

haha604 said:
Team Uber put together a very high quality rip, but keep in mind that at 9mb for each minute of video Uber's file size is almost twice that of VUK's rip.
actually I believe it came out to something like 30mb more than the VUK rip

Viper: the UKTV is higher resolution AND bitrate. Albeit its two different codecs. Why VUK doesnt use xvid is beyond me.

The Fifth Gear I have is 175 MB so they are similiar, but the UKTV one is a little better. I'll suggest XviD to Vuk to see if he can get a better quality out of the 150/300 MB cap we've put in place.

bahnstormer said:
i actually dislike widescreen cuz i don't have a widescreen monitor =[

teh qual is very similiar and yes VUK does use a smooth filter

why does he do such a thing? I don't know much about vids but as they're lots of pics and I know that smoothening a pic = not good well I thought I might ask :wink:

i dont like widescreen even though that widescreen cape looks ok.

i prefer vuk's i guess cuz on media player u can size up the screen with w two buttons, one for double image, one for full screen and both instances i get nice clear picture from vuk's rips so why change. i have a 17inch monitor.

nice of you to bring ur suggestion though, Smahatma :) .

Resolution actually means jack shit.
HEY :evil: , peace and love, PEACE AND LOVE! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cobreth said:
I thought it was V-UK, since he's obviously in the UK :lol:

-Matt

ROFL, everyone thinks that especialy when they find out that i love vipers so they think... yea... V-VIPERS UK-UK = VIPERS UK

:wink:

Smahatma said:
top is a proper streamdump from the high-def (HDTV) source; the aspect ratio is correct

the bottom (VUK) is cropped, as well as lower resolution, over-saturated, and watching the entire clip you will notice that the picture is not nearly as sharp (he probably used a heavy smooth filter)

Thing is I get the FG and TG via normal antenna so the signal is noisy and blured.

If I had HDTV I could make it as good as theirs np