TeamFD (8thgen civic) September GT pics! (lots of it!!)

unbreakable

Car(s)
2007 Honda Civic
Had a GT (get together) last weekend at Bonifacio High Street/Serendra, The Fort.

24 FDs in attendance!

that's me, 3rd from the right
DSC02278.jpg

IMG_1587.jpg

DSC02275.jpg

DSC02268.jpg

DSC02269.jpg

DSC02277.jpg

my car (2nd from left)
IMG_1576.jpg

DSC02287.jpg

DSC02284.jpg

DSC02285.jpg

DSC02286.jpg

stealth!!
DSC02289.jpg

DSC02296.jpg

DSC02298.jpg

DSC02299.jpg

DSC02300.jpg

DSC02301.jpg

DSC02302.jpg

DSC02304.jpg

DSC02305.jpg

DSC02306.jpg

DSC02307.jpg

DSC02308.jpg

DSC02309.jpg

DSC02319.jpg

DSC02317.jpg

DSC02314.jpg

CIMG3046.jpg

CIMG3104.jpg

CIMG3103.jpg

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1588.jpg

IMG_1575.jpg

nobody here even knows what rice means. stop saying it if you don't know what it means

^Great looking cars! Too bad the owners looked like the geek-squad! :tease:

I'm kidding!

nobody here even knows what rice means. stop saying it if you don't know what it means

yeah those are some clean cars. somewhere along the line people started thinking rice meant any modification to a car.

Really growing with that model Civic! :D

DSC02284.jpg

Especially like this one.

DSC02309.jpg

Just curious, why is there a car on the Philippines with a frame from a dealer in my city (3kms away). The plate obviously isnt since it starts with an "A" and it's a short term plate only valid until February 21st, 2006. I think those cars weren't even on sale on that date :p

:blink: I am surprised they are left hand drive, being the close (relatively) proximity of Japan and Australia!

Those are some of the most tasteful and cleanly done Civics I've ever seen. I can tell you guys really love your cars and customizing but without going crazy. Nicely done.

:blink: I am surprised they are left hand drive, being the close (relatively) proximity of Japan and Australia!

Phillipines was a Colony of the America's, so naturally they became LHD. Its so lucky that they get to tint their front windscreen and side windows almost 5%...

DSC02277.jpg

:barf:

Anyway, nice Civics (except that one; whoever did that tried to make it look like a Lexus). These Civics are what you call an Acura CSX from where I'm from.

DSC02309.jpg

Just curious, why is there a car on the Philippines with a frame from a dealer in my city (3kms away). The plate obviously isnt since it starts with an "A" and it's a short term plate only valid until February 21st, 2006. I think those cars weren't even on sale on that date :p

Its a euro plate behind the philippine number plate. Its a fad. Nice civics BTW.

Dont you guys think that our no. plate(philippines) is ugly. I dont like the color blue and green. It ruins the look of some cars.

yes! it's ugly!!! we liked the old plates that were simply green and white!

@skr, yeap, that is a euro plate, but as m102386 said, it's a fad signifying what theme a particlar car's setup follows, be it a JDM, USDM, or EUDM. With that case, its an EUDM theme. :)

@blindIO - yeah we're kinda honest with each other and help each one out to find the best look we want for our cars without going overboard. However, it can't be helped that some really do go overboard and border on rice :p

it's both a blessing and a curse!!being LHD means we can't get the JDM civic type-R (which, as 5th gear tested, is 3-4secs faster than the euro type-r on track). But, it's also a blessing because we can have civic Si's imported here although they cost USD$40-50k!
but hey! it's still cheaper than the bimmers, mercs and audis where A8s, 7s and S's cost $150-400k! don't you hate taxes? :lol: