Template Suggestions?

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
I'm growing tired of this template so I'm either going to replace it with one that's nice or redo SubSilver's colors again to match the site.

SkaidonExpanded Template is simple but neat and not too dark

subSystem Green Template is nice too but I swish it wasn't green.. lol

Solaris Template is very cool but dark isn't always the best

MacOSX Template is the best overall but it's Mac related therefore I hate it :lol:

FI Blue 3D Template would be my pic

Helius is good, second for FI Blue 3D....Smilies template too maybe.

how bout offer a feature, if possible, for everyone to choose their own.

i like this one but i can easily change it every now and then if there are choices.

Was planning on that. ;)

New template available for use, but I couldn't get quick reply to work with it. :?

I'm not really a fan of the style we're using right now. I still like the old one :(

I know nothing about forum styles, but the style used at the EatPoo forums (http://www.eatpoo.com/phpBB2/index.php) is quite nice. Their color scheme looks pretty good, and is still very easy to read.

Turned off override user's style - you can now use whatever you want.

i kinda like the second choice, better if ur on the forum at night, it dont hurt your eyes. :wink:

Renesis said:
I kinda don't like any of the 2 choices :?
Let me know and I'll install whatever template you want for you to use.

well as I said in my earlier post either the

SkaidonExpanded Template or the FI Blue 3D Template. The black one looks good but it's just too dark IMO. :?

Done.

talk about a comprehensive admin! :D thanks viper!

EDIT: both new templates work for the profile and main page but they both give me this error when I try to access any topic:

Template->make_filename(): Error - file does not exist :?

Renesis said:
talk about a comprehensive admin! :D thanks viper!

EDIT: both new templates work for the profile and main page but they both give me this error when I try to access any topic:

Template->make_filename(): Error - file does not exist :?
It's due to the quick reply box I believe. I'll try and figure out what I did to make the other one work and do it to the new ones as well.

here's the ones i like,

argenBLUE
Cobalt
F1 Black 3D Blue
phpBBXP2
PS2
smartdark

Well pick one. I don't want to install them all for you. :p