Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles [Stay out to avoid spoilers]

Less emos in TSCC = better in my books. I never really got into her character anyways.

It was better, but it felt kinda odd. If this was the end to Riley's storyline, why did they drag it through for so long? I was kind of expecting more from that, or they should've made it like a 3-4 ep mini-story.

I think they wrote themselves into a corner and couldn't find a way out.

Deus Ex Machina just the machine didn't do it.

So I watched the pilot before it aired, but never followed the series because I had too many other shows to watch. The last week I caught up on season one and the first 5 eps of season two. I pretty much loved all the episodes and don't have any major complaints.

ya tonight was good, highlights:
Summer Glau cutting her wrist and trying to "fix" her arm. Also, can't believe Riley died...kinda glad she was getting a little annoying.

yeah the whole cutting the arm open thing reminded me of good ol T1 where Arnie does something similar.

Not much action in this one, but getting better now...You just know that Cameron will go rogue again, because of
the fact that she builds a bomb in her own head so John can stop her when she goes crazy again

Also, good riddance to Riley. She just messed with the flow of the program. It should be more terminators running around blowing stuff up, and Mrs Weir being weird and scary

very interesting story tonight, I'm glad they closed this chapter.

The U.S.S Jimmy Carter story gives a lot back story of how John Conner operates his war.

^indeed. Still interested in how the Mrs Weaver/John Henry story will unfold.

Anyone else still watching this though?

I'm still following the show, and I still like it. :cool:

NOOOOOOO!
Uncle Reese died! He was the one of the best characters! And Sarah is arrested? who tip off the police?

BTW every episode I get more and more confused if John Henry is a good terminator or a bad one?

BTW every episode I get more and more confused if John Henry is a good terminator or a bad one?

That's kinda the idea, same for Weaver.

Anyway, next week should be good. I read the little blurb for the episode. Can't wait. (It's the season finale.)

That's kinda the idea, same for Weaver.

How can you have any doubt whatsoever about Weaver? She killed the entire board of directors of her company. She slaughtered everybody who worked in that warehouse Sarah found. She killed the real Mrs. Weaver and her husband, yet keeps the child around for appearances. The real question is, when will this coiled cobra strike?

if it is, I hope the final episode is a goodie, and one that answers questions instead of bringing up new ones...

dammit where is it? Just watched 20 & 21 back to back, and it was refreshing to have the story advance quite a bit after the whole Riley sideline...

but now that 2 major characters of the show are gone (!!!) how will the rest of the story unfold?

Wow!!!! Topless scene, cyborg on liquid robot action, and time travel!!!!!

I really do hope the show comes back for another season.

Wow!!!! Topless scene, cyborg on liquid robot action, and time travel!!!!!

I really do hope the show comes back for another season.

Me too! *crosses fingers* It's my favorite show on TV right now.

How can you have any doubt whatsoever about Weaver? She killed the entire board of directors of her company. She slaughtered everybody who worked in that warehouse Sarah found. She killed the real Mrs. Weaver and her husband, yet keeps the child around for appearances. The real question is, when will this coiled cobra strike?

I'm still not convinced she's bad. Watch the latest episode.

And who said she killed the real Mrs. Weaver? As for the other people she killed, necessary killing maybe?

She's no angel, but I also think she's no devil.

Wow that was an eye opening finale, I really hope they wont cancel it. The story just got 10 times more interesting now that they are
in the future

I haven't watched the latest episode yet, but thinking back to what happened this season, I'm glad they got over with that Australian chick, Derek and Riley. It seemed they didn't really know what to do with those storylines lately, so I'm happy they kinda returned to the essence of the show now.

Looking forward to the last one, should be epic. :woot:

EDIT:
I watched it now, and while I liked the action, I didn't really get the end. Can someone explain the following?
  • Why did that flying thing attack the office at that very moment?
  • What or who was the worm that joined the Scottish lady?
  • Why did John Henry travel to the future with Camerons chip?
  • Why did Ms. Weaver travel to the future with John Connor?
  • Why do the future humans not know John Connor?
  • Why is Kyle Reese still alive?
As you can see, I did see what happened, but I have no clue why.

Last edited:
most of those questions would have been answered if Fucking Fox doesn't cancel it.

Will they?