Terrorists strike yet again

In the US, the FBI conducts infiltrations to sniff out potential terrorists, leading to sting operations where the entire "crime" is essentially supplied to the perp by the government, and no civilians are ever in any danger.

Is that what we're talking about here? Did the agent attempt to recruit potential jihadists, whereupon one took the initiative to hijack a truck without further "help" or coordination with the agent? Or did the agent just suggest the idea of truck murder, but no specific attack?

I'd need a lot more context before condemning the feds for "incitement" or whatever.

P.S. IIRC the most well-known FBI case involved importing stinger missles to shoot down airliners at takeoff, something probably out of reach for the majority suspects even if they go rogue.

We're not talking about an undercover agent, rather about an informer - a criminal who supplies information to law enforcement in return for cash, less prosecution, etc., in this case an alleged jihadist. Inciting others to join jihad is what they do.
Additionally, it's not an informer on the "secret service"'s payroll - whatever that is - but apparently on the NRW LKA payroll, according to wikipedia the "State Criminal Police Office" of North-Rhine-Westphalia.

The key questions are along the lines of "why did law enforcement let the informer roam freely and incite attacks?", "why did law enforcement not get wind of the attack if they have an informer close to the attacker?", etc.

An attack happened in NYC. Described as "deliberate and possible act of terrorism".

Truck drives down a bike path, killed at least 8, a dozen more injured.

I was delivering the information I had at that moment. I am currently watching the news brief, and they just called it an act of terrorism.

He had a pair of pistols on him when he ran after hitting the bus. One was a pellet pistol, the other a paintball gun.

EDIT:

By the way, just because he yelled something, doesn't mean he is truly a terrorist. This could be another crazy person that went on a rampage. Let the investigation work through and prove what he was.

Last edited:
This was actually right by my office, completely missed all of it though because I was catching a ferry to Jersey to get my car back.

A guy kills pedestrians and cyclists by running them over with a pick-up truck. Judging from various earlier discussions on FG, I have to think that if this hadn't been a foreigner, some people here would at least half-jokingly applaud him.

2jgycurrq8vz.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-uzbek-suspect-shouted-allahu-akbar-new-york/

Uber confirmed that Saipov was one of its drivers, saying he had passed a background check. Saipov has now been banned from the Uber app.

Awesome. at least Uber banned him. :lol:

A guy kills pedestrians and cyclists by running them over with a pick-up truck. Judging from various earlier discussions on FG, I have to think that if this hadn't been a foreigner, some people here would at least half-jokingly applaud him.

No in this case they were on a completely segregated bike path, there is a sidewalk between the bike lane and the road. Had he done it in the road I?d put up his statue on that corner

No in this case they were on a completely segregated bike path, there is a sidewalk between the bike lane and the road. Had he done it in the road I?d put up his statue on that corner

And buy him a shiny new truck as a reward.

Last edited:
Has Home Depot banned him yet?

0aeJ7Ld.png

2lnrsdxre8vz.jpg

Where is Spectre with his usual "if everyone had guns that wouldn't have happened?"

Also, I am allowed to take part in this discussion, one of the victims is a German girl.

Where is Spectre with his usual "if everyone had guns that wouldn't have happened?"

Also, I am allowed to take part in this discussion, one of the victims is a German girl.
The only thing that stops a bad guy with a truck is a good guy with a bigger truck! This would happen regardless, things will continue happening no matter what. There will be situations where being armed will give you a better chance, there will be situations where it wouldn't matter. But of course if he used guns there would be a ton of screaming about gun control, I don't see much about UBC for truck rentals though....

Yeah, par the course for lefties to not realize that PEOPLE kill people, not objects. Hence why no one is calling for a ban on trucks (just like there shouldn't be a ban on guns).

Religions don't kill people either.