Terrorists strike yet again

narf

Sgt. Maj. Buzzkill
DONOR
Car(s)
'16 VW The Beetle Cabrio
LeVeL;n3541904 said:
Apparently yours doesn't if you think that Jewish terrorism is even remotely comparable to Muslim terrorism.
I didn't engage in any comparison, I merely jogged your mind that couldn't "remember a single instance of Jewish terrorism".

LeVeL

Forum Addict
narf;n3541913 said:
I didn't engage in any comparison, I merely jogged your mind that couldn't "remember a single instance of Jewish terrorism".
Did any of those examples follow UN decisions? Because that's what I specified.

You are an unbelievable demagogue.

GRtak

Forum Addict
I am not defending anyone. They are both assholes, and until somebody stands up and tells it to their faces, nothing will change.

You are the one that fails to see that they both are problematic. I can only assume that you see this as a righteous religious war for the Israelis. There is no such thing.

narf

Sgt. Maj. Buzzkill
DONOR
Car(s)
'16 VW The Beetle Cabrio
LeVeL;n3541917 said:
Did any of those examples follow UN decisions? Because that's what I specified.

You are an unbelievable demagogue.
If there are countless UN decisions as you specified, then I'm sure some of this terrorism was following after one such decision.

I'm a popular leader? Thanks, I guess...

prizrak

Forum Addict
Car(s)
11 Xterra Pro-4x, 12 'stang GT
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/manhattan/explosion-reported-port-authority-bus-terminal-article-1.3690939
A pipe bomb exploded in a underground subway passage between Times Square and the Port Authority Bus Terminal ? one of the busiest transit hubs in the world ? on Monday in what officials are calling a terrorist attack.

Akayed Ullah, a 27-year-old Bangladeshi native, detonated part of his ?low tech? explosive at 7:30 a.m. and was injured in an underground subway passage just 200 feet from the bus terminal at West 42nd St. and Eighth Ave., officials said. Three commuters suffered minor injuries, officials said.

After the explosion, Port Authority cops moved in and struggled with Ullah, who had wires attached to his body, sources said.
He tried to set off the rest of his bomb, but only part of it went off. Two PAPD officers grabbed him and successfully removed the explosives without further incident.