• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Tesla Cybertruck

I am apparent bid to distract from their SEC investigation into wire fraud and FSD, Tesla decides to start shit over warranty claims.

Sadly, this isn't new for Tesla. They have been fairly terrible with warranty repairs each time a new model is released, not that they were ever great.

In apparent bid to distract from the distraction from the investigation into wire fraud, Tesla factory in Germany gets stormed by protesters opposed to expanding the factory into a nature preserve.

Are you honestly claiming this is a false flag thing organized by Tesla? After those same moron protesters burned down an overhead high voltage line in the area just to shut down the factory for a week, all the while plunging thousands of nearby residents into the Middle Ages for a bit? Nah, not buying it.

It was a tongue-in-cheek comment about the number of scandals, investigations, and general problems Tesla is facing right now, don't read anything else into it.

GNaXTlRXwAIx-n7.jpg

what did they expect, exactly, when they listened to Elmo talk about the crappytrucks "exoskeleton"? :hammer:

It was a tongue-in-cheek comment about the number of scandals, investigations, and general problems Tesla is facing right now, don't read anything else into it.
yeah, it's hard to read the right tone. i somehow took that as more serious, rather than tongue in cheek (y)

200 IQ move right there. Guy is clearly a stable genius. 🤦‍♂️

edit: according to the article it took 120 man-hours to do this. What do you think the hourly rate for a polishing guy is? 😵‍💫

Last edited:
Coming to a Robocop made-for-TV sequel near you.

I like how by using this ridiculous wheel thing (Spartacus / Ben Hur style) not only do you make an already too wide car even wider (and make yourself prone to wheel kerbing), you also use up the ENTIRE massive boot with just one spare wheel.... Awesome

Good luck making brakes that can't be overpowered by the motor when building electric super-trucks...

Good luck making brakes that can't be overpowered by the motor when building electric super-trucks...
well... the software is supposed to ignore all throttle input once there's any action on the brake pedal... but yeah, that seems to work super well I guess :|