Tesla Roadster gets reviewed

it should be faster too
I want my electric bug to go like a 911 :lol:
*is deranged*

What, backwards and on fire?

EDIT: Just for an OT laugh, I wonder what's the smallest gas engine you could cram into a Segway.

What, backwards and on fire?

EDIT: Just for an OT laugh, I wonder what's the smallest gas engine you could cram into a Segway.

yes, that is my choice way of dying :p

I have no idea but I know if I can't stick the tesla stuff in my bug the VR6 from the R32 will fit :3

Well, an electric drive CAN have a fascinating sound, it's just a matter of size :mrgreen:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4l46AQhTv4[/youtube]

Well, an electric drive CAN have a fascinating sound, it's just a matter of size :mrgreen:
(video of a big train)

Now that you mention it, the trolleys around here have a pretty distinct whine to them. All we have to do now is to shove a huge motor into a small chassis. Y'know, muscle-car style. Not for you though, MacGuffin, it's an American thing, and we know you don't like that. :mrgreen:

Well, it sounds better live and maybe we should get used to it :)

Well if they put an actual tesla coil on the back of it, it would make up for the lack of noise.

Well if they put an actual tesla coil on the back of it, it would make up for the lack of noise.

Yeah, but the charred bodies of pedestrians behind you might cause some problems. We are talking about the Command and Conquer: Red Alert-style Tesla coils, right?