Test Drive Unlimited

carsightings?

How do you take a picture?? I can't find anything anywhere.

You gotta unlock it by getting to stage 2 or 3, then its in the pause menu...

you had to be there...

:lmao:

Man, thats slow...

Just in time :)

I've resumed my corrupt save game, i can still pick my old cars from the vehicle menu, but i don't own the house they're in :s

But i can complete races and everything else. So that seems to be fine.

I will post up a new time I am going to try it again with an Augusta expecting it to come down a lot but I can't see it being as low as 44. Yeah like .09 of a sec in time in a hour race. I could hardly believe it myself.

There are couple od questions I would like to ask (looked online but can't find anything). I have 3 single player challenges on my map that I have yet to complete the Drop is one of them can't remember the name of the others but when I put up a class of vehicle that matches the race it says none of my vehicles match the restriction? and is there a tune up shop for the Saleen because mine is crap but when playing online they go like stink?

Last edited:
I will post up a new time I am going to try it again with an Augusta expecting it to come down a lot but I can't see it being as low as 44. Yeah like .09 of a sec in time in a hour race. I could hardly believe it myself.

There are couple od questions I would like to ask (looked online but can't find anything). I have 3 single player challenges on my map that I have yet to complete the Drop is one of them can't remember the name of the others but when I put up a class of vehicle that matches the race it says none of my vehicles match the restriction? and is there a tune up shop for the Saleen because mine is crap but when playing online they go like stink?
Dude go check for Position 36 (or something up there) assuming I havent gone down or up the ranks. EsPpY88.

Did mine in a Enzo, and yes its 44.

The Drop requires you to use a Group B MOTORBIKE, not a Group B CAR.

Check dude, its mB, not B.

Yes the Saleen can be tuned at US Muscles.

Is there something I'm missing? I've been to all 30 of the dealers and still can't buy a damn bike :mad:

Do you have the PS2/PSP version? If you do, no luck.

Try discovering all the roads, maybe you'll pass by one that you've missed. Don't forget all the classics dealerships.

There's 30 right? (including classic dealerships)

Not sure. Never bother to count, and you disappeared again.