Comes with:
Dino 246 GT
Ferrari Challenge Stradale
Cadillac Cien
RUF RK Spyder
Lamborghini Murci?lago Roadster
TVR T440R
Saturn? Curve (Free)

Anyone actually planning to buy this? I'm not sure if I will.

Definitely wont buy that one.

Maybe the free Saturn Curve (whatever that is).

I bought all so far, but with Forza coming out soon and me not having that much time... The Ruf and Lambo sound good though...

i bought the other packs, so now i only have 20 points. might buy this, the cars sound good :)

Wish they'd release a pack for the PC already. Less of a chance than the 360 though as there's no easy way to pay probably. :(

I bought the pack and so far got the Cadillac, Dino and Ferrari Challenge
Caddy: Very slick looking car, like a cross between The Interceptor in the film The Wraith and an F-117. It's fast and very controllable for an A-Class car.

Dino- Disappointing in terms of speed and acceleration, but a fun cruising car with great handling.

Ferrari Challenge - close gears on the low end take some getting used to, also not the highest top speed but in the twists you will be hard pressed to find anything better. Tires by Elmer's Glue.

I tried the PC version. I'm not impressed. The DB9 interior looks like crap. Spending $10,000 to upgrade a CLK55 AMG increases the top speed from 155 mph to 163 mph. Have they ever heard of a speed limiter? I think it costs less than 10 grand to remove one. On the 4 door Mercedes the speedometer displays revs, and tachometer displays speed. I think they were on the verge of making a great game but they didn't feel like putting finishing touches on it because the name of the game is making most money with least effort. I think it is a good game, but rough around the edges.

I've taken delivery of TDU on PC. I would like to say that I can enjoy it on my 32" HDTV. But I can't. Because my computer doesn't want to notice that the disc is there. It works on our family computer (I haven't installed it - it would be crap) but it can't see it on my computer. Annoying. Very annoying.

Any thoughts?

Install through network... Easy Peasy, man...

Can't be bothered. Sent it back for a replacement. Amazon are too efficient, so they'll be done soon enough. They told me the original package would arrive on the 6th. It was dispatched the day after ordering, and arrived well before the expected dates. I don't see why some people have problems with them. They are much better than any other service. Well, Amazon.co.uk is at least. I don't know how well the American, German etc ones do.

Last edited:
Poo. This replacement also doesn't work on my computer. Buba, I successfully installed it over my network (I don't know how you knew I have a network) but I have found a very large floor in your plan. How do I play it?!? If my DVD RW drive won't recognise it, and it won't go and search in the drive over the network, how am i supposed to play it?

Poo. This replacement also doesn't work on my computer. Buba, I successfully installed it over my network (I don't know how you knew I have a network) but I have found a very large floor in your plan. How do I play it?!? If my DVD RW drive won't recognise it, and it won't go and search in the drive over the network, how am i supposed to play it?

I'm sure you can find a No-CD crack somewhere. Try megagames.com

Have you got any kind of Virtual CD/DVD program on your computer (e.g: Daemon Tools). TDU has many kinds of anti piracy protections and one of them hates those kinds of programs. It might be one of the possibilites why the DVD drive refuses to recognise the game.

If you really need a no-cd patch, shoot me a pm. Although I'm not sure if you can still play online after the patch.

Don't worry. I just switched the DVD drives between the two computers. The only problems I have now, is that I have no clue as to how to play, there aren't enough buttons for all the features on my G25, and that it is subtly, but annoyingly...I don't want to use the word laggy here, maybe hesitant.

A question: Is the only way to get money, by doing lots of challenges: the races, hitchhikers etc?

Last edited:
The only way to make money is: Everything except hitchiking models. They only pay you with clothes (mean creatures... <_<).

BTW You don't need to many buttons to play the game with your G25. You'll probably need the keyboard (num pad only) for the in-game menus (Selecting Radio, selecting the electronic helps of the cars etc.) The rest it's not necessary to enjoy the game. ;)

Hmm, think I should make a club so you can all join? Although to join, I think you'd have to have me on your friends list and to add me to your friends list, I think you'd have to see me ingame. Or am I missing something?