Texasmeet 2: Electric Boogaloo?

SHE LIVES!

Hurry up and acquire some lederhosen! :p
Chels is a girl. Girls don't get lederhosen. They get dirndls.
stockerpoint-dirndl-judy-tuerkis-trachten-minidirndl-sexy-dirndl-2.jpg

(I even googled a redhead!)

Chels is a girl. Girls don't get lederhosen. They get dirndls.
stockerpoint-dirndl-judy-tuerkis-trachten-minidirndl-sexy-dirndl-2.jpg

(I even googled a redhead!)

And for that I say THANK YOU!

Man, I thought Porschelump's "we're broke; send money" signature was big. Clearly, I need a big donate button. :p

You know, my October is pretty free...I should probably try and make this :think:

Yes, you should.

Bring a Trabant.

Well, I didn't want to be too obvious as to raise the ire of...what am I thinking? SEND COCO MONEY!

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEDERHOSEN!

Dude, you need to come to LeMons.

So when and where are we doing this? Houston? Austin? I'm thinking of driving out here for this if the weekend is right. One of my good friends will be in San Antonio the entire month, so I'll sucker him into this as well.

Are there any hotels closer to the track, besides the one at the Airport?

Hmmmmmm...thomas, when are you here?

Also, when is Adrian here?

I think that's when the meat meet is.

re: COTA hotels--yep, the airport area is pretty much your best bet. Ain't nothin' out there.

I'm giving very serious thought... to eating your wife... NO NO NO to coming to coming. If that would be alright. October might work for me and I would like to push some scenery passed my window. Maybe there are some FinalGear Members in the Kansas area that would interested in going together? If we are welcome

I should probably sorta clean the apartment, then.

Oct. 10 - Nov. 3 seems like fair game for any Feats of Hoon, then.

Sooooo...I don't actually have much vacation left after my last-ditch effort to get the 'lump ready. :( I'll be around for evenings/weekends, though. Should be some shenanigans to get into.

"Let me pull up this thing." - wooflepoof

:lol:
Context?

My bad karma extends to 12Cs, I guess. Luckily, it wasn't the one I got to drive, but...noooooo!!! (I was riding in it, through.)

15259c88375711e3968922000a9f38c5_8.jpg

Further proof that watercooled engines are a turrible idea!