Texasmeet 2: Electric Boogaloo?

I love the name. Oh so much. :p

I think Austin is the best bet. Why not go to the V8 Supercars race in late May?

I think Austin is the best bet. Why not go to the V8 Supercars race in late May?
I like this idea. (Mostly because I need to go to it.)

!

Not that I know of.

Let's do October, then.

Well we did a meet during F1 last year, but the majority of people at the F1 race did not even come to the meet... so I didn't care for that this time :). If the meet is when I'm there I'll gladly participate :)

I'll definitely do both of those (ALMS! <3), but we found that it kinda split the meet between people with tickets and everyone else last year. 'Twas still a blast, but..

Thomas! Post your schedule.

Possible highlights:
*Wurstfest!
*Puffalumps!
*Some track time
*OMG WURSTFEST!!!!!

Texasmeet v2 attendees so far:
1. coco
2. thomas
3. Nugget
4. equi

+ ???

I'd be down for anything other than F1 weekend, what about the Vintage races coming up, should be epic win that weekend. I don't post on here much, but I'm a mega fan of top gear, and a bit fanatical about just about anything with wheels. (except the prius, and the volt anyway)

I am disappoint that Texasmeet wasn't on the front page. Poooooooooot.

The vintage races in October? look like epic win. I have a couple friends racing in those, so hopefully I can drool on their ca--I mean, show up at some point.

So, I hear we might get Adrian to come down, too?

I'm probably going to take a three day weekend and stay for both the ALMS and WEC races.

I think we've pushed this to when thomas is coming, right? October?

Hopefully I can find a way into the ALMS/WEC race anyway. I mean...SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!

So.

I have a new job.

I do not work weekends.

I have lederhosen.

Where do I sign up to wreck successfully campaign the Porschelump? :mrgreen:

AW MAN! I just filled up the last spots in the car. :( The race is September 27-29 at MSR-Houston, though. Support lederhosen are totally encouraged!

You know, my October is pretty free...I should probably try and make this :think: