TG at the British Motor Show

Tranquillizer

Car(s)
Holden Statesman WH V8 GEN III
The "Top Gear stand" - that just sounds so dodgey :lol:

Don't go there. The stand will probably collapse and kill someone :p

That actually sounds pretty good...a chance to see some dodgy TG cars and you don't even have to worry that JC's craftsmanship will have the car blow up in your face. At least, I assume the UK requires the cars to be drained of petrol like they do here in the US. You might have to run for it, though, if Hamster's car launches the roll off the front like it did repeatedly during his test.

I'll be going there... :lol:

Will do! Although I doubt they'll be the best cars there... :lol:

Ahh Can't wait to see some of their creations again, I remember their amphibious cars from 2 years back when I went. :cool:

I went yesterday (24th) and found the Top Gear stand. Pics included:

Anyone who is thinking of going, do. You wont be disappointed.

Did you go round the heritage enclosure? If so could you give me an idea of what is there as I cant finds pics anywhere.

was gonna go to the motorshow.... decided on red bull air race instead.

Going to the motorshow for three days Monday through Thursday next week, gonna be sweeeeeeeeeeet.

TG stand looks good, no amphibious cars this year though :p

^ Awesome I'm going on the Tuesday! And Monday to Thursday is 4 days...

Wasn't it the left back wheel that broke off? (correct me if I'm wrong). I think that they just put the wheel back on and parked it up on the stage. Good thing too, because if that thing falls off, many many people will have their legs cut off.

James - "What if you pull up to the sidewalk and there are some women and children there?"
Jeremy - "They'll have their legs cut off.." :lol:

^ I don't think they would have just shoved the wheel on and parked it up, because it wouldn't be drivable, and it would be so difficult to put it on there without being able to drive it.