TG Australia to Air on 29 September

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tranquillizer

Car(s)
Holden Statesman WH V8 GEN III
Sept 29. Thats a Monday night, probably back-to-back with regular Top Gear.

This is all very exciting :D I'm just so nervous for this show though :unsure: I hope all goes well *crosses fingers*

Sept 29. Thats a Monday night, probably back-to-back with regular Top Gear.

This is all very exciting :D I'm just so nervous for this show though :unsure: I hope all goes well *crosses fingers*

it would be alright. sure we will need to give some time to new guys to set.

Woo! :thumbsup:

I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! ...and so on and so forth...

:p

F**K YEAH!! It's starts in the school holidays, so no karate. That means I can watch it woo!!

I'm looking forward to seeing what they can do, I'm hopeful of it being a great show and it is guaranteed of being better than the other recent Australian car shows.

However I'm a bit worried about how close it is from them wanting a studio audience to the air date, it sounds as if the first episode filmed will be going to air as the first episode as opposed to how NBC have done a pilot and then gone back and worked on the problems.

Thats a Monday night, probably back-to-back with regular Top Gear.
I'd assume the UK version will be off air for the 8 weeks, with it alternating between an old series, a new one and the Australian one (which I'm sure will be repeated frequently). Basically from now on 7:30pm Monday will be Top Gear of some variety nearly all year round.

Lot earlier that I expected.

At least I can watch it live for a change :cool:

I'm hoping someone here does a rip...

I'd do it myself, but I don't get SBS digital reception here at my place (analogue reception only, and my tuner card is digital only) :(

Could somone do a rip for those of us outside Oz?

I recon with Charlie Cox on board this will be a hit, I've been a fan since his touring car days.

TGA starting on 29th of September but countdown clock says 30th of September.

I fucked up and added 10 hours instead of subtracting 10 hours (due to the way my script is written). Stupid timezones.

All times/dates on the main site are GMT+0.

I'm excited! Hopefully the local members will provide the rest of us with quality rips ;)

However I'm a bit worried about how close it is from them wanting a studio audience to the air date, it sounds as if the first episode filmed will be going to air as the first episode as opposed to how NBC have done a pilot and then gone back and worked on the problems.

That might be a good thing... focus groups and all that can kill creativity.

I REALLY want this to be good. I REALLY do!

Status
Not open for further replies.