TG back in Iceland [SPOILER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I haven't heard anything regarding this.

The last time they were in Iceland was when they did that crappy review of the 350Z/Crossfire/Tittie convertibles.

Could you scan the article or something for us?? If you do, remember to add "SPOILER" in the title of this thread by editing your first post...

This should be interesting. its no surprise they would go back there : there's no speed limit :p

wonder what cars they have in stored for us :woot:

Vs. Gallardo SE (or the 2007 upgraded model) vs. some other car I currently can't think of...?

SL65AMG~V12~612BHP!!!!!!! said:

The last time they were in Iceland was when they did that crappy review of the 350Z/Crossfire/Tittie convertibles.

Could you scan the article or something for us?? If you do, remember to add "SPOILER" in the title of this thread by editing your first post...

crappy?why?

i think it was quite ok.

Carsightings said:

crappy?why?

i think it was quite ok.
Those of us who have watched all episodes of TG would agree it was one of those weaker episodes. Check the specific episode discussion for this episode...quite negative. Even JC surprised us all by admitting that it wasn't that good the in next episode.

Carsightings said:

crappy?why?

i think it was quite ok.
Those of us who have watched all episodes of TG would agree it was one of those weaker episodes. Check the specific episode discussion for this episode...quite negative. Even JC surprised us all by admitting that it wasn't that good the in next episode.

ok i will have a look thanks :)

One of those cases of "not so great by TG standings but still a TG so still better than most shows on TV" definitions of "crappy" :)

VariEze said:
Could you scan the article or something for us??

it was only one sentence at the end of an article about the iceland ep. (6x8) being aired this sunday

there's no speed limit
yes there in 90 kph in the highway but no limit on the beaches( to my knowledge)

dunno about in hafnarfjordur, but out east there aren't any speed cameras, and only once have i seen a policeman with a radar gun. but often the condition of the roads (and self-preservation instincts) don't let you do more than 90kph anyway :lol:

anyway varieze, if you hear anything else let us know please :thumbsup:

roundhead said:
VariEze said:

it was only one sentence at the end of an article about the iceland ep. (6x8) being aired this sunday

there's no speed limit
yes there in 90 kph in the highway but no limit on the beaches( to my knowledge)

dunno about in hafnarfjordur, but out east there aren't any speed cameras, and only once have i seen a policeman with a radar gun. but often the condition of the roads (and self-preservation instincts) don't let you do more than 90kph anyway :lol:

true, but there are many radar cars almost daily in the citys (and towns) and a lot of speed control on on big travel weekends, so often there is no speed detecting on other days but there are some. also the higway is often 1x1 or 1x2 and it?s in a bad condition

roundhead said:
VariEze said:

there's no speed limit

Opps i think i mixed up Iceland with the Isle of Man there :oops:

It was the latter that didnt have spped limits :p

This was in the car section in the morning paper this morning

topgearslandapr.jpg

It says that Richard went to "J?kuls?rl?n" to film a segment with a high speed engine powered kajak. It also says that Jeremy went to film in the Bermuda islands

Good to see they got some new and exicting footage lined up... Series 7 was great, but they only checked the boxes and didn't really do something new and special...!

VariEze said:
This was in the car section in the morning paper this morning

It says that Richard went to "J?kuls?rl?n" to film a segment with a high speed engine powered kajak. It also says that Jeremy went to film in the Bermuda islands

i think they must like it here :)

do you still have that scan in full-size?

Bermuda Islands? Must include some convertibles, then. (Or they're going a little bit off topic doing some boat stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.