TG Russia postponed for 2 weeks

Is 1x07 with subs coming out soon? I want to hear what they said about that Audi " air vossim" (R8 in russki)
I think they liked it. One of my favorite regular topgear episodes was when Hammond (911) tried to keep up with Clarkson (R8) around the track. Not even close.

Everyone's on holidays till the 10th or so, so we're at a snail pace.

Is 8th ep the last of first series? I thought there will be more, but last one was aired nearly month ago so does it mean it's end of series 1?

Maybe Russian guys know something.

And thx all of you for subs, great job!

Is 8th ep the last of first series? I thought there will be more, but last one was aired nearly month ago so does it mean it's end of series 1?

Maybe Russian guys know something.

And thx all of you for subs, great job!

I can't be sure, not having access to a Russian tv guide or something.
But the guys in their first episode said they'd be around for 15 episodes which is the most any Top gear series has had.
Can anybody completely confirm this, without just quoting what they said on the telly

any progress on episode 7?:mouse:

Thank you. much appreciated!

I won't say it in the TG Australian forum but, I think TG Russia is at least 2 times better. The guys are having so much fun and its less politically correct. Its like TGA are aiming at women too. *** that.

The new series of TG Australia has improved dramatically over the first one, so considering how good I find TG Russia (it launched the best of the three, IMO), I admit to having very high hopes and expectations for Series 2 of TG Russia.

Still, my post above was written after the first ep of TGA season 2. I didnt waste my bandwith for the second episode.

You say it improved dramatically, but even if it isnt as good TGUK, I still get the feeling that im watching a different show. For example TGR is not as good TGUK, but it feels like the real show.

Im from montreal,canada (just to put both shows equally from a cultural aspect) and I get 99% of the jokes and foolin' around from TGUK, but when I watch TGA, its just lame and not funny. Again as if their target audience is more general. Or maybe they try just too hard.