TG S12 advert

Formula 1 double World Champion and Charisma Bypass patient MIKA HAKKINEN......

Sure, so the guy can drive but you wouldn't have him as a dinner guest would you?

Sure, so the guy can drive but you wouldn't have him as a dinner guest would you?

You're obviously confusing him for someone else. Mika's one of the funniest F1 personalities around, in a completely different vain from Eddie Irvine, mind you.

Don't make me upload his interview package mp3... really... don't (I would have done it, except I can't find good web space to put it up :()

So what happened at Lotus?

Driving the wheels off a car doesn't require a personality. You have to tune out everything and concentrate on the drive. Look at Clarkson, he's fairly average when it comes to driving, he makes mistakes when really going for it; he's all about personality. Remember when they went to Silverstone last year? None of the TG3 could concentrate on the race for commenting on everything.

I dunno from what we get to see F1 drivers normally look boring and controlled but behind the scenes they are a bit crazy especially when letting thier hair down ie winter.. Kimi R?ikk?nen is a good example always seems like the stressed out boring bugger but in reality he's a really funny chap that can drink and party like the rest of us..

So what happened at Lotus?

Oh come on, why would you judge someone in their first foray into something new :p. He didn't have that much much media exposure at the time, and he was too busy preparing to outqualify Senna :lol:.

I need to stop defending this guy as if he were my sub par second-born :p.

There was once a story about Mika, Johnny, a bathtub and a rubber duck.

Compared to Kimi, Mika is as cheerful as a comedian.

Hadn't heard that one before.....I just Googled it and found it I think, although it simply says Herbert was "playing" with the rubber duck...

I did hear a rumour that Coulthard and Ralf got a couple of girls back to a hotel room once. Whilst on the job DC felt someone cupping his "sack" and turned round to discover it was Ralf who allegedly is quite partial to a bit of man action! Might explain why he kept going into the back of other cars when he was racing!

I have always liked H?kkinen alot, and yes it might have something to do with me being finn, but i haven't ever particually been Kimis biggest fan. :D I'm not sure if all gets H?kkinens dry humour.

Anyways got a good feeling about this season and looks good so far.

Last edited: