TG S12 advert

A Veyron on the test track!!!!!!!!! The first I believe of any publication

That trailer was AWESOME!!! :w00t:

This series 12 looks like it will be AMAZING!!! CAN'T WAIT 11 DAYS!!!

Oh shit, I totally missed the video!

Oh shit, I totally missed the video!

Fail!

This series looks pretty awesome, May and Clarkson in semi trucks looks hilarious and there's lots of supercars in the mix as well. I'm impressed that they got such good content so soon after the previous series.

Everything in that video looks awesome times eleventy billion!!

*whispering* Eleven days....only eleven more days....

Overheard my coworkers talking tonight.

coworker #1: Top Gear must be back on.

coworker #2: I know, she's been smiling all night.

I guess I have been smiling while I have been trying to figure out what they are doing to James in that bathroom.

You know you watch too much Top Gear when... :lol:

I guess I have been smiling while I have been trying to figure out what they are doing to James in that bathroom.

YES I CAN'T WAIT! Top Gear is back!

That. Looks. Brilliant.

May on the track, Gallardo 560-4, Lexus IS-F (personal favorite of mine :p), clarkson in the GT2, the big rig challenge thing, that super fast speedboat. Not forgetting that there is a race to Brighton or something, this looks to be a fantastic way to screw up my finals

Remember the Polar Special? :mrgreen: I'd say it says in the first 15 minutes of that episode what James is doing in the bathroom :lol:

MIKA! I have to see that!

Remember the Polar Special? :mrgreen: I'd say it says in the first 15 minutes of that episode what James is doing in the bathroom :lol:

Yeah, I think I know what James is doing in there, I am just trying to figure what Jeremy and Richard are doing to him while he is doing what he is doing.

I am just guessing here as I am not a male, but I do not think it is usual for your mates to be just standing around outside the stall waiting for you to finish your business so to speak, so they must have been up to "something". Something probably funny, but what?

IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My main man, Mika... It's going to be the best season ever, just because of him.

"You can hear the Turbos whistling..." +rep to whoever gets that reference :lol::lol::lol:.

holy cow it looks freaking awesome!

I bet in the toilet scene Jezza and Hamster were doing something to May (who i'm guessing was in the closed cubicle). Mika Hakkinen! :D :D :D :D :D

Series 12 is going to be great. Omg omg omg i cannot wait!

Last edited:
IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My main man, Mika... It's going to be the best season ever, just because of him.

"You can hear the Turbos whistling..." +rep to whoever gets that reference :lol::lol::lol:.

What turbos!!?? lol!!

Mika is awesome! My favorite F1 driver of all times!

I'm also stoked about seeing the Stig in the Veyron!

Yeah, I think I know what James is doing in there, I am just trying to figure what Jeremy and Richard are doing to him while he is doing what he is doing.

Reading him a challenge, by the looks of that golden envelope...

.....Now I REALLY want to know. XD