TG S12 advert

Reading him a challenge, by the looks of that golden envelope...

.....Now I REALLY want to know. XD

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I had missed the golden envelope.

I also can't wait for the stig to give the veyron a serious spanking round the test track! What time will it be?! 1:15!? something like that!?

Thanks upyourego!

Did someone say Veyron? Now that's just the icing on the cake.

I see what looks like Vegas.. surely they didn't go back to the US :) hahaha.. God, I hope so!

Can't wait, come on 11 days!!!

I see what looks like Vegas.. surely they didn't go back to the US :) hahaha.. God, I hope so!

Can't wait, come on 11 days!!!

There's a whole load of info on that very subject if you look in the Spoilers section. I feel it safe to post this here as anyone who has got this far will already have seen them at Bonneville in the trailer anyway.

all kinds of awesome

Well, there goes my exams..

Mineworksfine-- thank you for the heads-up on the "spoiler" section; I feel foolish now, I hadn't noticed it eariler.

Oops!

Thanks upyourego, too!!!

Can't wait 2 see!!!

Looks like Veyron truely came 2 TG test track.

Um, let's guess laptime.

Slightly off topic but this specific trail was after a show called Coming of Age where one of the lead male characters (in the sixth form) has a man crush on Jeremy Clarkson and has a full size carboard cut out of him in his den that he regularly talks to, hugs and gets um... close too sometimes.

that's like really interesting in a very very disgusting and disturbing way... There's another use for Jezza ;)

Mika Hakkinen on Ahvenisto, Veyron around the track, IS F, lp 560-4, an amazing looking single seater, a Daytona, American muscle..

We're in for quite a season friends!!! :D:D:D

advert looks fantastic but I cant see any bits form"SPOILER" the Vietnam challenge so hopefully they will show it this season.

Cheers to the Uploader! :cool:

IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My main man, Mika... It's going to be the best season ever, just because of him.

"You can hear the Turbos whistling..." +rep to whoever gets that reference :lol::lol::lol:.

Its from an old video (Think Japanese) of Mika driving the McLaren F1 when it was launched. He mentions "hearing the Turbos whistling" when the car doesnt actually have Turbos fitted.

I suspect Mika knew that though. Hes a fairly dry sense of humour! :lol:

OK here it is - I'll try and rip a better quality version

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H99slALLrUg[/YOUTUBE]

Cheers!:smile:

On another note, this series is shaping up brilliantly.

thanks!:)

can't wait for november 2nd

looking forward to IS-F review mostly:cool:

advert looks fantastic but I cant see any bits form"SPOILER" the Vietnam challenge so hopefully they will show it this season.

Dudn't someone say somewhere on this forum - spoilers' section? - that the Vietnam show was to be on December 28?

8 shows from November 2nd takes us to December 21, assuming no delays for sport, politics etc - so could the Vietnam episode be the Christmas special mentioned on the new topgear.co.uk site?