TG Spotted in Gibraltar in Supercars, Possibly Headed for Spain/UK

nickgeorge25

Car(s)
2013 BMW 328i M-Sport
The trio were spotted in Gibraltar and Spain today. Jeremy is in a McLaren 12C Spider, James is in an R8 V10 Spyder, and Richard is in a 458 Spider. Multiple sources say they raced on the runway at Gibraltar, and are now headed for London via Spain and France.

Sources:
http://www.gbc.gi/news/news-details.php?id=1834
http://www.yourgibraltartv.com/ygtv...tertainment/4061-june-04-top-gear-crew-in-gib
http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2013/06/04/top-gear-arrive-in-gibraltar/

BL76aTRCUAAhPQK.jpg

topgeargib2.jpg

topgeargib6.jpg

topgeargib4.jpg

top-gear-490x276.jpg

clarkson-gib-e1370347940996.jpg

Last edited:
topgeargib6.jpg

images

^ LOL, but Clarkson's lump is too high for a pregnancy. It looks more like the massive hepatosplenomegaly caused by kala-azar (also appropriately called dumdum fever), endemic to Africa and India (appropriate retribution for the recent "specials" they have filmed in both regions?). If Hammond has no car, that must be a Barbary Macaque he is joking with.

This actually has the makings of rather a good film assuming they don't piss about too much like they did in the US last year.

3 cars we've already seen but for their being spiders. Pickings must be getting slim when it comes to cars that the presenters want to review and are also available. This can only end well

Feel free to neg rep me, I am now going back to from whence I came. (Yeah, looking at or logging into finalgear is always a mistake on my behalf.)

You won't get any neg rep from me - I feel the same way. What new could they possibly say about the cars? Oh, yeah they chopped the roof off.

I'd rather them do films with older cars that we haven't seen for a while now. Old M5s, AMG Hammers, Countach, Diablo, Testarossa, etc...see how they feel in the 21st century. I'm not saying Top Gear should be an "oldies" show, but when you do two seasons per year, you do run out of new supercars to test.

I see what they did there! (Yes, my photo.)

I'm wondering why they were in Gibraltar since it is physically impossible to drive a car there with the tiny roads and massive traffic. Hopefully they have something with the monkeys.

Looks like this film could actually live up to its potential.

^ LOL.. Hammond looks like a little boy in that Ferrari.

Pretty much the polar opposite of what I like to call the "Magnum-effect" (Tom Selleck in a Ferrari 308). :D

S.

You won't get any neg rep from me - I feel the same way. What new could they possibly say about the cars? Oh, yeah they chopped the roof off.

I'd rather them do films with older cars that we haven't seen for a while now. Old M5s, AMG Hammers, Countach, Diablo, Testarossa, etc...see how they feel in the 21st century. I'm not saying Top Gear should be an "oldies" show, but when you do two seasons per year, you do run out of new supercars to test.

Yeah I agree, I'm not sure what new things we'll learn from this. I like a lot of the reviews of classic cars they used to do, like the Aston DB4 or James May in a bunch of old stuff way back in like Series 3.