TG USA Coming to My Hometown!

Everything works for me!

I had no idea Kevin Smith spelled his name "Rutledge Wood."

:p

SWEET!!!! Looks like they may have the right idea. cool vids man I still don't know about rutledge. I always liked tanner. Don't know about Adam. I'm glad you got to see them. I was only an hour away from ely, NV when TG UK came through on the second american episode. I was so pissed. Good on ya man. Heres to TG USA being a good one:mrgreen:

Looks like you had an awesome time! Glad to hear that you think it's gonna be good! :D

Dutton, really great videos and thanks. I agree we need to take an open mind and not compare them to the original Top Gear which is a great show. Maybe these guys can make a good one too. I think Adam will be a good fit. He is funny and has the right personality. Tanner is a great driver and presenter as well. Don't know anything about Rutledge, but am looking forward to the show. You cannot have enough Top Gear if you are a true fan.

I'm keeping an open mind about the show. So far, it looks like I will be rewarded.

Thanks for sharing these. I'm sorry Jalopnik got to it and I doubt you'll hear much from the History Channel. If anything this will teach the producers not to let "outsiders" on location.

Or they'll react well and take the free advertising!

great reporting, thanks.

its not exactly original, but cobra guy seems to have fun. :D

What you post on the internet will be spread no matter how much you beg and plead for it to not be spread.

I just wish I still had the pictures from the shoot for the first pilot at El Toro with the Aston Martin and Audi R8 :(

What you post on the internet will be spread no matter how much you beg and plead for it to not be spread.

That is mostly correct. In fact, the amount you beg and plead for it not to be spread is exponentially inverse to the amount that it actually does.

That is mostly correct. In fact, the amount you beg and plead for it not to be spread is exponentially inverse to the amount that it actually does.

Yep, it's a shame that people can't actually *gasp* have some respect and morals.

Yeah, suppose it was pretty naive to hope this would remain quiet for a while. I'm not really worried about the History channel getting pissed. The guys were just so cool about letting us video and take pictures that I wouldn't want to ruin it for people in the future. Oh well.

I did post it on my local car club's forum first which is the one that leaked. I just google'd "top gear us cobra" and these pics and vids are everywhere. Autoblog even says that my verdict on the show is "Not half bad" which I don't remember saying :lol:

I'm excited about this. I just hope they don't try to do exact copies of the uk version. What would be cool is once we get a year or two under our belts, have the large epic yearly special be a challenge between uk, au, us hosts and stigs with each countries episode be from their point of view.

Very nice work. Much appreciated! Also can't wait to see what this comes out as in the final cut.

Agree with most the posts.

Thanks for posting the vids, too nice of you and will only help people not to be so closed minded about it competing with TGUK. It won't be the same. I too will be keeping an open mind and look forward to seeing on the History channel. :D

BTW, Adam Ferrara is a funny dude if you've ever watched his stand up. His bit about his gf sending him to the store gets me every time.

What flydiscovery and Viper said. Nothing in the readable-by-everyone forums stays hush-hush.

That being said, I love the pics!