TGA, Not axed?

mattyp

TopGearAustraliaLARGE.jpg

TOP GEAR AUSTRALIA - NINE NETWORK

You are officially invited to the adrenaline-fuelled Aussie version of the HIT show and hang out with hosts SHANE JACOBSON, EWEN PAGE and STEVEN PIZZATI.

Rammed with fast-pased action entertainment combined with its legendary wit, good humour and mucking about, this amazing show is a must if you like cars and the need for speed!!!

.......................................................................................................................

Please Note: The recording usually lasts between 16:45pm - 21:30pm

My girlfriend visits this site every 2 days or so to check for upcoming xfactor auditions and stuff like that to be part of the live audience, this came onto the site 3 days ago. Might not mean anything but thought I would share it with you guys anyway.

I enjoy TGUS and TGUK a lot more even being from Australia, but I did think it was starting to develop nicely the longer it was on. If only they can stick with the same members and better challenges. Best falcon or commodore under $1,000 to drive across Australia? really challenges that grab the audience like this aren't hard to come up with so hopefully this site bears true.

Link here