TGA Ratings

stiggie, I'll donate 50c towards your Bugatti Veyron, for your fact ;)

Thanks.:)

Only AU$1,999,999.50 left to go. :blush:

Two and a Half Men really is a terrible predictable piece of shit sitcom. Its like Zoo magazine, you feel stupider after viewing.

Clearly the ratings boxes are placed in households where breathing in & out is a major mental task.

Not at my house. I always make sure everyone in the house is logged on as watching it every week to keep the ratings up.
I have added an "extra mystery viewer" to TGAUS a couple of times too.... ;)

I hate to say this, but I thought that the current season of Two and a Half Men is still a bit more enjoyable than the last episode of TGA. I just thought it was a bit bland and boring. It's probably because I didn't really agree with what the presenters thought about the cars that were tested.

Not at my house. I always make sure everyone in the house is logged on as watching it every week to keep the ratings up.
I have added an "extra mystery viewer" to TGAUS a couple of times too.... ;)

You really have a ratings box?? How the hell did you get one?

It says a lot about Australia when people would rather watch shows about people bringing in dodgy food through Customs or 3rd rate karaoke than watch what is actually a very good car show. :|

Australian's are generally lazy and most don't even watch SBS because they haven't tuned it in, or never surf the TV staions other than 10,9 & 7. My mother and father inlaw have never bothered to tune in SBS, and they watch a huge amount of TV.

You really have a ratings box?? How the hell did you get one?

They rang our house and asked if we wanted to do it. So we did.
There's a seperate box for each tv we have, and whenever we are watching we have to log in using a remote. And if someone visits and is watching too, you log them in as well. Not much to it.
Was a bit hard at first remembering to log in, and then remembering to log out when you get up. But we're used to it now.
I like to think we're making a difference somehow..... no ratings for 2.5 Men for a start!

Australian's are generally lazy and most don't even watch SBS because they haven't tuned it in, or never surf the TV staions other than 10,9 & 7. My mother and father inlaw have never bothered to tune in SBS, and they watch a huge amount of TV.

That's because the reception is so shit in most places, i have to move my antenna (no point for the roof mounted aerial in my room so I use rabbit ears) to a point where it picks up SBS and nothing else.

That's because the reception is so shit in most places, i have to move my antenna (no point for the roof mounted aerial in my room so I use rabbit ears) to a point where it picks up SBS and nothing else.
Same here. Good 'ol rabbit ears....

1x06 - 653,000!
Quite a lot of that has to do with Seven showing The Rich List:
TWO AND A HALF MEN/TIL DEATH Nine 1,148,500
THE RICH LIST - MON Seven 966,000
AUSTRALIAN IDOL - THE LIVE VERDICT Ten 965,000
AUSTRALIAN STORY/THE 7:30 REPORT ABC1 942,000
TOP GEAR AUSTRALIA SBS 653,000

But it's still an increase in ratings, and this episode deserved it.

1x06 should surely win some new converts. Wazza taking a dump has to be worth an extra 200,000 watchers in itself, mainly from Two And A Half Men, I suspect. ;)

And the clip of next week's episode with the Tiger gunship helicopter should have a few of last night's extra viewers thinking about tuning in again next week.

The Monday 7:30pm time slot is a very tough one as it is up against some very high rating shows. Maybe SBS should consider moving Top Gear Australia to Tuesday 7:30pm instead as that would be a much friendlier time slot.

There is no point moving it now. There are only two more episodes left and then we go straight into series 11 of UK TopGear.