TGA Ratings

There is no point moving it now. There are only two more episodes left and then we go straight into series 11 of UK TopGear.

Well maybe they should move top gear season 11 to another day (7:30pm on any of these days - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday). Get the fans of Top Gear used to another day and then when Top Gear Australia comes back it can use Top Gear UK's new time slot.

7:30pm Monday is a killer for ratings and i think SBS should move both Top Gear and Top Gear Australia ASAP.

I don't know how ratings could INCREASE after last weeks below average episode but its good news nevertheless.

I don't know how ratings could INCREASE after last weeks below average episode but its good news nevertheless.

The ratings didn't increase because of last week's show, only because Border Security/The Force weren't on Seven last night. The big question is whether TGA can hold on to some of the viewers who "tried again" last night next Monday.

Well maybe they should move top gear season 11 to another day (7:30pm on any of these days - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday). Get the fans of Top Gear used to another day and then when Top Gear Australia comes back it can use Top Gear UK's new time slot.

SBS do their programme scheduling six months in advance, so if they were to move it, it wouldn't be any time soon.

7:30pm Monday is a killer for ratings.

All the more reason to keep their highest rating programme (TGUK) on monday nights. Anything else would be giving in.

I would gladly watch two and a half men over top gear aussie. There is a long list of shows I would rather watch over TG:A

Dito, TGA has nothing for me; I cant stand the hosts, the challenges have been crap and the "What were they thinking" wall just plain sucks.

I think every subsequent episode has gotten gradually worse for me, I actually fell asleep on last weeks ep.

I sincerely hope Top Gear USA will be better.

Having seen episode 7 are there any bold predictions, before we get the ratings results tomorrow?

Depends on how many "mystery viewers" Stoopidflanders managed to log into his ratings box. :tvhappy:

^^I think it'll be a similar figure to last weeks. 650k or so...

Slightly off topic i know hoverer how do they go about calculating the ratings?

Your point being?

That you are either a student of Australian political history or are just basing your opinion on things you heard mummy and daddy say about him when you were little.

But back to the actual topic of the thread- any ratings yet for episode 7?

Why oh why oh why would anyone watch Border Security or Australian Idol? Bah, stupid country.

If I were someone who couldn't stand watching some petrolhead British motoring show or its Aussie variation, I'd rather...I dunno....read a book or walk the dog or something. Jeez.

DOMESTIC BLITZ Nine 1,677,000
THE RICH LIST - MON Seven 926,000
7.30 REPORT/AUSTRALIAN STORY ABC1 924,500
AUSTRALIAN IDOL - THE LIVE VERDICT Ten 871,000
TOP GEAR AUSTRALIA SBS 612,000

Even though it is down, it managed to hold a similar audience this week even with something rating as high as Border Security did.